Conergy Inc

Be The First To
Add Photos

Kim McLawhorn

Very satisfied

ProsThe culture at Conergy is one that provides a laid back, flexible yet challenging atmosphere. It's a team oriented environment with friendly co-workers. I understand this culture may not suit everyone, but I personally thrive in it and love it here. I know many other employees who share my opinion.

To be successful at Conergy, one must thrive in an environment that is busy, challenging and ever changing.

ConsThe company does not operate with excess personnel and employees are stretched thin at times which can lead to stress. But the company is fiscally conscious when making decisions; which is not necessarily a bad thing.

Going down fast

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Denver, CO

ProsGood work culture, casual dress every day (sometimes too casual), ability to telecommute for managers and above, good work life balance.

ConsMis-managed business overall, does not make money. Company filed for insolvency in July and now the "reorg" has begun, meaning lay offs.

Advice to Senior ManagementSell product to make money not to fullfill quotas. It doesn't matter how much product you sell if you loose money on every sale.

Several employees can't preform their job

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Denver, CO

ProsFlexible hours, can work from home, can wear casual clothes to work.

ConsNo accountability, there are several employees who are unable to do their core job functions and management is aware but will not do anything about it.

Advice to Senior ManagementHold people accountable

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Unclear in requirements and Disgusting work culture

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Denver, CO

ProsNo Dress Code
    Work from home options
    DENVER
    Balance between work and personal life

ConsNot clear what they want from employee
    Very uncertain in their growth plans
    No Planning for future
    Very inefficient management
    Work is just pushed around the office but never defined who owns it
    Not a place you can grow
    Very complex structure and single person does numerous things and they don't have a track of it
    IRRITATING LAPTOPS (they use MS 2003 in Yr 2011)
    VERY DEPENDENT ON PARENT (they cannot even approve travel without getting permission from germany)

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease scope what you need from an employee before hiring and also make sure for full time jobs you need to afford them for certain time. There is no point in hiring a dog for tilling a land. Employees have multiple offers and they reject all of them before taking up one job and if your strategy is to test someone and see how it goes you are playing with their lives.

PLEASE MY ADVICE IS TO AVOID THIS COMPANY IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER OFFERS.

Good place to gain experience.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Sacramento, CA

Prosglobal experience and great people

Consno leadership and strategies for global growth and profits

Advice to Senior Managementdevelop leadership and vision

Worked for Conergy Inc? Contribute to the Community!