Confirmit

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Henning Hansen

New Employee - Great First Impression!

New York, NY

I have been working at Confirmit full-time for less than a year

ProsI'm a pretty new employee at Confirmit, but so far I've been really impressed. Everything has been great since my very first interview with HR. This company really seems to have its act together and I've felt very welcome since my first day, when they brought in pizza for the entire office just to welcome me to the team! They have an excellent onboarding program too and I feel like I'm on track to be successful. Very happy with my decision to work here!

ConsNo challenges or cons so far. Everyone seems to work pretty hard, but they balance it out with social events and we are also given lots of vacation and time off (maybe because it's a European company?).

Great Learning Experience

New York, NY

I have been working at Confirmit

ProsConfirmit does a great job of hiring and keeping very intelligent people. Turn over is very low and everyone seems very satisfied with their roles. Company treats employees fairly and fosters a real team oriented environment.

ConsMixed messages from management. No employer matching to 401 program. Does not provide many opportunities to promote or grow into new roles/responsibilities.

Great Small Company

Sales Support (Current Employee)

I have been working at Confirmit

ProsThis is a great company. Management really cares about employees. Excellent vacation, bonuses, benefits.

ConsIt's a small company and growing very fast. Not really a "con", but priorities change quickly and sometimes it's necessary to work late, early or on a weekend. Management really does appreciate the extra effort though and you can often take comp time off or they give a nice little bonus like a gift card to say thanks.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone - very happy with my job and the company.

Worked for Confirmit? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Confirmit reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Confirmit CEO Henning Hansen. All reviews posted anonymously by Confirmit employees.