Connexions CLTS

Add Photos

Nathaniel J. Lipman

Fantastic outlines of expectations

Sales (Former Employee) Creve Coeur, MO

ProsFlexible schedules, I was in school full-time.

ConsBeing micro-managed, but that's only annoying for my personality type.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up, it seems to be working.

Great people, not a great job.

Software Developer Intern (Former Employee) Eden Prairie, MN

ProsThe nice people and social outings.

ConsCompany is not organized. Wasn't challenged enough.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire better developers.

A rollercoaster of a ride

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Saint Louis, MO

ProsThe people are great and I have met many who want to see others succeed.

ConsThe business practices are so very similar to other call center environments, however the perception from management is they are superior to these other companies. The attrition at the agent population is high and upward movement in the company is difficult due to political gamesmanship.

Advice to Senior ManagementShowing appreciation to your employees is the way to build loyalty. Tell them what they do well, they yearn for that type of feedback.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

it was okay

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosmet some friends in the training class

Consmanagers were very unprofessional and immature

Deceitful business practices and does not care about employees

Senior Travel Consultant (Former Employee) Creve Coeur, MO

Prosovertime money, Leave without pay when slow, lots of vacation

Consdeceitful business practices, unrealistic efficiency numbers, poor training, corrupt management.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou should not work for competing companies and out-right lie to them when they ask if you are.

Connexions Loyalty, formerly Affinion Loyalty Group

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Richmond, VA

ProsMany of the people here are knowledgeable & know their role well. The HR team organizes several company events throughout the year from competitive events and happy hours to fundraising events and holiday festivities. Good benefits package. It's a solid company, a leader in it's industry, and goes above & beyond for clients.

ConsPoor communication around company challenges & personnel changes. Several departments are short-staffed. Senior management can be difficult to get in front of.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe employee survey this year was a good start, but smaller scale, more frequent feedback opportunities would be better. Also, please invest in management training for middle management, particularly when people are promoted and new to management.

great benefits but often overworked and grossly underpaid

Prosgreat benefits, 4% 401k match, yearly bonuses, great employees.

Consoverworked, understaffed departments, salary below national average

Advice to Senior Managementinvest in your employees more. pay them what their worth! the job market is picking up so you will continue to lose valued resources.

Good company to work for not a career placement

Travel Consultant (Current Employee) Saint Louis, MO

ProsI have no issues knowing like any business "numbers" is the bottom line.
    Only you let the numbers destroy you in this place if you don't follow rules...all jobs have rules.
    In 40 years of jobs this job has a lot to give. Your given the opportunity for bonus each month...how serious you take that determine how big "you write that check to be" defiantly a job for goal minded people!

ConsI wish there were more of the 4 by 10 shifts available!

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't blame everything on the banks and have the monthly team meetings monthly and not once a year... More of a team attitude is needed in the whole place. Not just 'management team' that's where you loose loyalty to the company

I wouldn't wish this job on my worst enemy.

Travel Consultant (Former Employee) Saint Louis, MO

ProsIt's indoors, there's electricity, there are restrooms, and they give you a half hour lunch.

ConsI dreaded coming to work everyday. Their systems go down EVERY day at least twice a day. You're not supposed to have gaps of silence on the phone that are over 30 seconds but it's nearly impossible when your system has crashed and you have to start over from scratch by putting all the card member's information back in. Also, you're so focused on trying to complete the member's booking that it's almost impossible to cross sell them something else. On top of all that you have to have a Quality Assurance score of 91% or higher. That's nearly impossible because they deduct points for the most insignificant things. Like not branding...when you mention the card's brand name. That can't be helped sometimes because the card members just want to book their trip and get off of the phone with you. There are 'floor walkers' who help you but a lot of them have horrible attitudes and make you feel stupid for having asked them a question. It doesn't help that the training that was provided didn't cover everything we needed to know while on the floor. I overheard other reps on the phone who were downright nasty on the phone with members. I got this job throught a temp agency; Aerotek. I was told I would be hired after 90 days. I was let go 2 1/2 wks before my hire on date and I just found out that 4 more people from my training class were let go 8 days before their hire on date. If you decide to work here make sure you keep your options open.

Advice to Senior ManagementDevelop a soul

it's a sweatshop

Call Center (Current Employee) Boise, ID

Prossome good people work there

Consstupid rules, mandatory overtime, constantly changing QA levels, lack of willingness to give partial incentive. it is all or nothing

Advice to Senior Managementpush back against the banks so we don't loose incentives, recognize that people are human, not machines and realistically we can only deliver so much

Worked for Connexions CLTS? Contribute to the Community!