Conrad

Be The First To
Add Photos

Henry Valk

Internship

Human Resources Intern (Current Employee)
Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Conrad part-time for less than a year

ProsGreat people to work with
Professional Atmoshpere
lunches were provided by the cafeteria
valet parking
Discount to hotels across the state

ConsPay is very low for an internship
A lot of filing work in the office
No real support from other management

Advice to Senior Managementrevamp your internship program. Offer scholarships or some sort of grant

Lots of work, nice people, care about employees

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL

I worked at Conrad

ProsThey really care about their employees. They are flexible with hours and the people are very nice. I would work here again.

ConsThe hours are long and the work is labor intensive. However, this is the hospitality industry and it is expected at any other similar job.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe managers are very caring about their employees and delivering great customer service. They will get the work done and achieve their goals.

Overall a good place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Conrad

ProsIt's the best hotel in town, and so there are a lot of great perks in working there. Working with Conrad is a great way to get involved in the city, and there are lots of opportunities to be involved in fun events. Also, as part of Hilton Worldwide, the benefits are really pretty good. The team is full of fun people.

ConsOverall, I thought working with Conrad was satisfactory. It's a lot of hard work and does require lots of scheduling flexibility, but it's a hospitality job so that would be expected.

Advice to Senior ManagementRemember that you should highly value the team that is providing luxury service to your guests. Any opportunity to support the team and offer incentives or raises should be taken.

Worked for Conrad? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Conrad reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Conrad CEO Henry Valk. All reviews posted anonymously by Conrad employees.