Consolidated Restaurants

Consolidated Restaurants Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Jim Rowe

Professional servers will have no problem.

Server (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsSpring conferences and Summer patio money is awesome! If you are a professional, management will (for the most part) leave you alone. Medical benefits offered along with payed time off.

ConsSummer hires can seriously put a wrench in the system. Management can seem absent during busy times.

Advice to Senior ManagementHolding employees more accountable (side work, table cleanliness...) would help with the over all flow and look of the restaurant.

great

Server (Current Employee) Boulder, CO

Prosnice place to work because everyone was so nice and the enviorment was really relaxing

Consthe money was a little low at times, but when you could get a good shift which was easy to trade it was great

Advice to Senior Managementmake the schedules further in advance

Great experience as entrance into the working world

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsFun atmosphere. Great people. Competent maagement. Started as a bus boy and worked my way up to being a server at multiple CRI locations. Of all the

ConsUnless you are looking to become a career server, which I was not, it is still a restaurant job. Seemed to have significant barriers to make the jump from server to management

Advice to Senior ManagementTake care of the employees you have to keep them around as long as possible. It is my opinion that high turnover can really kill an establishment.

Worked for Consolidated Restaurants? Contribute to the Community!