Consorte Media

Be The First To
Add Photos

Alicia Morga

Great Vision; Poor Practice

Sad Employee (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Consorte Media

ProsTalented, intelligent and hard-working people. All team members are dedicated and committed to the success of the company.

ConsVolatile, demanding environment. high turnover rate. Stressed out employees with fear of being fired.

Advice to Senior ManagementChallenge despotism.

Tough Place to Work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I worked at Consorte Media

ProsMany employees work very hard at Consorte. It might be an okay place for someone just out of college, who wants to break into the field of online advertising.

ConsAlthough it only happened to me once, I was present many times when other employees were berated in a harsh and forceful manner by upper management. Work hours are long, even when the workload itself is low. Turnover is very high. These things all result in low worker morale.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt might be useful for employee retention if you looked into how other similar companies are run in terms of work hours, reasonable health benefits, and team building practices.

Worked for Consorte Media? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Consorte Media reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Consorte Media CEO Alicia Morga. All reviews posted anonymously by Consorte Media employees.