Constantin Entertainment GmbH

www.constantin-entertainment.de

Constantin Entertainment GmbH Reviews

3.2

CEO

vivid surrounding, there is a work but also private life

Former Employee - Story Editor in Belgrade (Serbia)
    Former Employee - Story Editor in Belgrade (Serbia)

I worked at Constantin Entertainment GmbH as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Company insists on decent manners, good behavior and good relations between employees, which is nice. You can learn something, especially about TV formats. It is like TV factory, fast and cheap product, not necessarily quality product.

Cons

Because of bad management of company we worked for more than a month on scripts which were NOT legally authorized from another company. We had less time for making longer shows - as we knew how colleagues in Germany, Poland, Greece and Croatia had been working the same show.

stimulate hard working professional people
    do not behave as colonial power, be honest as the culture you come from likes to represent itself

editor

Former Employee - Editor in Zagreb (Croatia)
    Former Employee - Editor in Zagreb (Croatia)

I worked at Constantin Entertainment GmbH as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

firm that offers an interesting, creative work with a lot of dynamics and opportunities to learn something new.

Cons

Sometimes the employer makes a mistake and hire a bad worker. It is a mistake superiors. the bad link affects the productivity of the entire team, and thus creates a large amount of stress and frustration. Finally, the supervisor responds, and punishes the innocent, hardworking person. so conceal his mistake.