Consumer Attorney Services, P.A.

www.consumerattorneyservices.com
  www.consumerattorneyservices.com

Consumer Attorney Services, P.A. Reviews

4.4

Brenda McCann

I like coming to work.

Current Employee - Paralegal  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Paralegal in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Consumer Attorney Services, P.A. full-time for less than a year

Pros

There's a strong sense that all of us are working together and it seems like most everyone will go out of their way to try and help you out. Management is pretty down to Earth and the benefits are good for my family. Free coffee to keep me going in the morning!

Cons

We have a few team building events, but I wish there were more opportunities to get with my coworkers outside of the work environment.

More events outside of work would be fun. I'd like to see everyone at the beach or go bowling.

My team is like my family

Current Employee - Intake Professional in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Consumer Attorney Services, P.A. full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Great people to work with. This is by far the best thing about working here. The HR staff definitely takes the effort during the interview process to ensure candidates will be a good fit for the culture at CAS. I think this extra effort helps create a group of indiviudals that geniunely enjoying working around each other. We have a strong sense of pride in our teams.
    - Very good training and the opportunity to pursue new positions. Management recognizes the individuals that perform well.
    - Nice building, and good benefits

Cons

- I heard some people say they thought the dress code was a little too strict, but I don't necessarily agree with this. The dress code is business casual and the managers are really the only ones that wear the more business professional types of clothes. Seems to make sense to me for a law firm at least.

- Make sure HR does not slack on identifying candidates that are a good fit for the teams. Nothing brings down a team more than people that do not enjoy working around each other. I feel this is a key component to the success of the company.

This place is a class act.

Current Employee - Intake Professional in Jacksonville, FL

Pros

Very good organization within the company. People seem to understand their roles and responsibilites well. Everyone is eager to lend a hand, and the company encourages a strong team environment. They organize events outside of work for everyone to participate in which I really enjoyed.

Cons

They use Windows machines and I prefer to work on Macs.

Some employees might be more productive given the opportunity to work on a Mac device!

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

I really enjoyed working here, and was sad to leave.

Former Employee - Intake Professional  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Intake Professional in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Consumer Attorney Services, P.A. full-time for more than a year

Pros

I liked this job from the first moment I started. My day always felt action packed, and everyone seemed to enjoy what they were doing. I got good pay, but unfortunately had to leave before having to move.

Cons

I didn't really enjoy the hour long forced scheduled lunch breaks. I usually get hungry at the same time everyday, and I often had to take lunch breaks before or after that time.

Flexible lunch breaks!

Strong group of attorneys and motivating work environment

Former Employee - Paralegal  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Paralegal in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Consumer Attorney Services, P.A. full-time for more than a year

Pros

The pay was competitive, and the medical and dental benefits were good for my family. The machine I worked on was fast, and not outdated like some other companies I have worked for. The work was intense at times, but always motivating.

Cons

Some people liked the dress code, but I always wish my work place has as laid back a dress code as possible. Flip flops would be ideal, but that's simply not possible in some industries.

A cafeteria would be nice so we wouldn't have to leave the office or order in for lunch.

Great opportunity to help people, and make some decent money

Current Employee - Intake Professional in Jacksonville, FL

Pros

I enjoy being able to help people stay in their homes. Although the work can be stressful at times, it's very fulfilling knowing that when I come to work I am helping families.

Cons

I don't have any complaints really. The work environment is enjoyable, and the pay is very fair.

I like it when the managers take the time to talk to each of us, and let us know we're doing a good job.

Found the job on Craigslist, thankful for the lucky find

Current Employee - Intake Professional in Jacksonville, FL

Pros

Plenty of work to go around, pretty high quality training, and an actively growing organization.

Cons

I've had to move my work state a few times. It gets annoying after the first time.

I think management is doing a pretty good job. We have lots of calls to work with, and it seems like many customers are very happy with our services.

I enjoy the work at CAS, and the people I work around.

Current Employee - Intake Professional in Jacksonville, FL

Pros

I feel like I am genuinely helping people when I take their calls. A lot of times people turn to us in times of great stress, and have no idea what to do. When I can find a solution to help prevent foreclosure, and get them the help they need, people are SO grateful. It's a very fulfilling experience.

Cons

It can be hard sometimes hearing about people's difficult financial situations. It does really motivate you to want to help them though.

I read on another post on here that someone said they wanted coffee other than Folgers. I thought that was pretty funny and good advice.

I think CAS takes care of their employees, and cares about the needs of their clients

Current Employee - Case Manager  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Case Manager in Jacksonville, FL

Pros

It is a very professional work atmosphere. There is plenty of work to go around, and I enjoyed working on many different types of cases. The bathrooms are always clean. The lawyers are easy to deal with.

Cons

I used to be paid weekly as opposed to biweekly. I wish they gave us the choice of which we preferred.

I wish they would provide better coffee in the morning than just Folgers...

Interesting job with good training and fair pay

Former Employee - Intake Professional  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Intake Professional in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Consumer Attorney Services, P.A. full-time for less than a year

Pros

It was interesting learning a great deal about the housing market and how it affected so many people of all backgrounds. The job was very new to me so I didn't know how to do anything in the beginning. The training was quick though and now I have a skill I can take with me in a number of places.

Cons

Coming from a background in the restaurant industry where you run around all day, it was hard for me to stay in a chair all day. It did take some getting used to.

I don't really have any advice to management. They knew what they were doing, and it seemed like the company was functioning pretty well.

Worked for Consumer Attorney Services, P.A.? Contribute to the Community!