ConsumerTrack

So far so good

Current Employee - Media in El Segundo, CA
    Current Employee - Media in El Segundo, CA

I have been working at ConsumerTrack full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great training since i started and already have been promoted in my first 9 months. Lots of opportunity and fun people. Also i like the monthly team events.

Cons

not sure i have any complaints yet -- people have been really nice and helpful and helped me out for my presentation.

i like my manager a lot -- she does not micromanage and gives me more responsibility when i ask for it.

Great culture! Great people driven towards success

I have been working at ConsumerTrack full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The people here are very energetic, passionate and nice.
    Company culture is very welcoming and a fun place to come into work
    Managers are reviewed frequently, ensuring that they are treating their team right and setting them up for success
    Pay is very competitive compared to job market
    Great Benefits and fun monthly company parties

Cons

Chaotic aggressive sprints can contain very little information, requiring you to improvise and chase people down a lot for information.
    No dedicated person on deck to provide project information which makes it a bit tough for new employees to ramp up quickly (not newbie friendly). The learning curb is very steep

Great job guys for keeping everyone here happy. Keep up the good work!

Racing to greatness with increased focus on technology and innovation

Current Employee - Technology in Manhattan Beach, CA
    Current Employee - Technology in Manhattan Beach, CA

I have been working at ConsumerTrack full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The work is fast pace, never a dull day. Always good to work in a company that's growing 50% year-over-year and hiring like mad. Technology team is maturing and not afraid to innovate and try new things. Culture is important here. Training is provided to new employees from day one. You never stop learning here. There have been high turnover in the previous year, but mostly a good thing - air out the stale air and bring in fresh blood. The bad reviews you see below are from those who do not belong in a professional and fast pace working environment. The people here want to be here and are smart, friendly and ambitious.

Cons

Culture is results-driven, so some are conditioned to take shortcuts to deliver quickly at the expense of strategic and long term value-add. Environment can be chaotic at times, especially since team is new and trying to learn both the business as well as the code. Those who left are horrible at documentation, so lots of reverse-engineering have to be done.

Good to focus on culture, but don't let it hinder company growth - allow new hires who bring their cultures, standards and processes to help evolve the company as we go from small to big. Pay and performance bonuses are good, but consider providing equity to all employees to show investment in our most valuable assets and to get people skin in the game.

Serious Company -- focused to grow

Current Employee - Tech in El Segundo, CA
    Current Employee - Tech in El Segundo, CA

I have been working at ConsumerTrack full-time (more than an year)

Pros

This company has so much opportunity, it can be daunting. There is a lot to do and people step up to do it. It is competitive, but it is a good group of people and new people added all the time.

I like the chance to rise quickly in my job and feel like people care.

Cons

people who seem to be a little lazy also complain too much. would love to see all that energy focused on doing their job so the rest of us can keep doing ours better and better. Only a few like this, but I guess they are in every company.

keep proving that you do care and recognizing the people. the new Culture manager is a really cool idea.

Smart online marketing company that makes it's own magic

I have been working at ConsumerTrack

Pros

The best thing about Consumertrack is that many of the people who work here are truly brilliant. The team is constantly pushing the company forward and as a result the ConsumerTrack does very well, especially for a small privately owned company in a very competitive space. What I personally love about working here, is that I can create my own opportunities. If I want a promotion, I can make it happen. You don't sit around waiting for someone to quit in order to make room for your growth.

Cons

People who can't keep up with the fast paced environment quickly fall behind. Expectations are very high, it isn't a fit for anyone who is easily intimidated.

Instead of trying to make the culture for everyone, hire people who fit into the culture already.

A Joke

I worked at ConsumerTrack full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Location is close to food places

Cons

Unrealistic goals. They expect too much from you like you get paid with a ton of gold.

Supervisors are rude and fake

Good company, better for some personalities than others

I have been working at ConsumerTrack full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Casual work environment, motivated individuals trying to pursue passions/climb the ladder of success, lots of young people with fresh ideas. Everyone here is a hard worker, questions are encouraged. A lot of growth potential if you make it clear that you want to try new things and reach certain goals.

Cons

Not the best benefits out there unless you love the gym, but that's expected of a smaller company. To make up for it, the company adds "culture" value-added activities, food, chances to win paid time off, bonuses, etc. This place is not for quiet people that want to blend into the background.

Acquire an empowering, innovative, challenging, and motivating experience & skill set @ ConsumerTrack

Current Employee - Media Relations Specialist in El Segundo, CA
    Current Employee - Media Relations Specialist in El Segundo, CA

I have been working at ConsumerTrack full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I was impressed by ConsumerTrack by the initial interview process - it was clear how much they value talent, ambition, and adaptability in their employees here. The benefits are outstanding from compensation to a Spectrum membership. I knew I was at the right place when in my first week, I was already contributing my ideas as an entry-level coordinator - with the President of the company present - and everyone was receptive. At ConsumerTrack there are constantly opportunities for growth if you seek them. The culture is youthful and driven, with fun opportunities both inside and outside of the office. In 4 months I have learned more than I have at any other job and the leaders are incredibly inspiring!

Cons

Nothing wrong with adaptability, but if you are seeking a job structured where you can peruse social media all day and watch the hours pass by, this isn't the place for you. Get ready to hustle, Type A do well here!

Great experience! HUGE growth potential and love the fun culture!

I have been working at ConsumerTrack full-time

Pros

Growth potential - Multiple promotions in my tenure here, each taking on more responsibility and presenting more opportunity to impact company. My boss asks what projects I like working on/which I don't and I get to focus on the types of things I enjoy the most. I truly feel like I'm a pioneer in my field due to the amazing opportunities given to me by CTI.

Culture - Tons of fun company events (dodge-ball, World Cup soccer tournament, picnic in the park, etc.); total "work-hard, play-hard" culture. Young, very passionate team looking to move the needle -- so inspiring!

Perks - Snacks, catered lunches/dinner, drinks, awesome gym membership (love that I have 30+ workout buddies)

Cons

Must be incredibly driven and self-motivated to succeed at CTI. If you like to be told what to do and how to do it, you won't like this company. You're expected to think creatively and push yourself daily.
    It is a very fast-paced environment, that many can't keep up with. If you don't like being collaborative or constantly needing to push yourself/team forward, this is not a work environment for you.

Continue to be open with employees of all levels about success/failures/learnings, etc.
    Continue to give praise where it is due and reward hard-work (half-day Fridays, recognition emails to team, etc.).

CT #greatness

Current Employee - Newbie in El Segundo, CA
    Current Employee - Newbie in El Segundo, CA

I have been working at ConsumerTrack full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I've only been at ConsumerTrack for a little over a month and to comment on the past reviews, no its not perfect, what company is? ConsumerTrack expects #greatness from its employees and rewards you for your hard work. ConsumerTrack is a growing company with tons of potential. They have bred some amazing leaders who have remaining on board there since it all started. ConsumerTrack teaches you online marketing fast and you are expected to come in with passion and drive. Not everything is handed to you or laid out in perfect detail but we're in a new decade where companies like ConsumerTrack who are on the up and up give quality employees a chance to use innovation to create original projects, processes, and plans. I'm excited to be a part of the bigger picture at CT.

Cons

I think the office space could use work. The colors don't do well for creativity and the trips to the restroom facilities add up when you have a small bladder. I also wish they would stop giving us soooooo many half days, delicious healthy food, wonderful team events, etc. *sarcasm*

For the future, grow managers that make you excited to go to work and understand the importance of relationships.