Contact At Once!

John Hanger

Great people and vision

Former Employee - Account Consultant
    Former Employee - Account Consultant

I worked at Contact At Once! full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The people are the most passionate, knowledgeable and tech-savvy I have ever met. The energy is so positive there! Everybody understands the vision of the company and works towards common goals.

Cons

If you are a 'remote' employee, it can be difficult to get yourself known by the Support and Tech staff therefore it sometimes can be difficult to have a technical issue updated and resolved in a faster manner when a situation is critical.

Keep your employees (all of them) updated on new hires and new branches of Sales. Also, the Support/Tech team should be more Sales-savvy to better understand what your sales force goes through daily.

Best Places to Work

Current Employee - Marketing Director in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Marketing Director in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Contact At Once! full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Contact At Once! was named Best Places to Work by the local Atlanta press and let me tell you - they GOT IT RIGHT. I've been with the company for four years and my teammates are like family. The company has supported me through personal ups and downs and I am indebted to it. I appreciate how the people and leadership of this company lives and acts with integrity. It's one of the core values and that is modeled at the top. From a professional standpoint, I feel challenged and properly resourced to meet business challenges. They pay a competitive wage and the health benefits have supported my family well over the years and, although costs were due to increase dramatically with Obamacare, the company took on a major part of the extra cost so that the employees felt the least financial impact possible. It's fun being on a winning team. Together we have achieved multiple INC. 500/5000 and become the market leader in the automotive industry. It's amazing to work in a place where you come come in everyday and apply your skills in support of one another, for a worthy purpose and under great leadership.

Cons

Criticism? Maybe the question should be: If I were CEO for a day, how would I do things better? Well, I'm not sure I or anyone else could stand in the shoes of the CEO and do a better job than what John Hanger has done here. This place cares about my life and my family and pays me well to learn and apply my skills and talents. Isn't that what you look for from a company?

Gone & Back Again

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Contact At Once! full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I started with Contact At Once in 2008 and was one of the first employees in sales. I was able to move up quickly. The founders are second to none and treat you like family. They really do care about you as a person. Days go by fast and everyone is hard at work but never too busy to have a little fun. I left for 6 months before realizing I had something special and quickly came back. The go to market plan is brilliant and gives us an advantage with our competitors. Product, staff, and support is amazing. They continue to develop the product so it always stays relevant. It's good to be back and I highly recommend Contact At Once!

Cons

Can't really think of any worth mentioning. All are very petty.

The product works flawlessly, continue to make it look as good as it works.

Happy to be a part of this team!

I have been working at Contact At Once! full-time (more than an year)

Pros

- Contact At Once! offers a great product that would be hard NOT to deploy in the current marketplace.
    - Nearly all members of the team are engaged and want to be a part of the continued company success.
    - Truly a great group of people with the best of intentions.
    - Personally, I have the tools and empowerment I need to do my job.

Cons

- Sometimes it takes a little longer to get important changes underway. With additional resources, this should soon improve.

- Encourage cross-departmental communication.
    - Continue to build on and correct current opportunities.

Great concept, poor management

I worked at Contact At Once! full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great product and customer service. The chat solution works well and delivers value to the customers.

Cons

Everything is siloed - CEO should let team do their jobs instead of micromanaging. Need far more internal communication.

This company provides excellent opportunity for fast career growth

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Contact At Once! full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Driven employees. Mission focused. Strong community. High growth. High opportunity. This company doesn't attach too much weight job titles. If you are capable of doing the work, they trust you to make it happen

Cons

My experience has been nothing but positive. The work here is challenging and fast paced. Every day provides opportunity to advance your career. There are no stagnant positions.

The management at Contact At Once! are eager to help mentor and grow employees. They lead by example.

Great Future for Company not so much Employees

I have been working at Contact At Once!

Pros

Business is doing well, owners are excellent businessmen. Nice office and fellow employees.

Cons

Cheap with pay, do not promote from with in at all.