ContentLEAD

Be The First To
Add Photos

Daniel Morris

4 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

No such thing as the perfect company to work for, but there are really good companies.

Sales (Current Employee) Scottsdale, AZ

ProsContentLEAD offers all of it's employees a very professional and low stress environment. They truly care about their employees and work hard at offering continued education and advancement. Are they perfect? No Are they a very good company? Yes

ConsContentLEAD, like any start-up has had it's share of ups and downs. This is normal! The advantages of working for a start-up are clearly in the ability to move up quickly within the organization. If you do well you will be noticed and rewarded accordingly. The disadvantages of working for a start-up are clearly the growing pains and the lack of concrete and well established procedures. Not everyone can deal with this. Most people need well established procedures to perform well.

Advice to Senior ManagementTraining is critical and employee participation and feedback, specifically when you are a start-up is important. Keep it up!

ContentLEAD Business Development Representative October 1, 2013

BDR (Current Employee) Scottsdale, AZ

ProsThe office culture is picking up and I enjoy working with my co-workers. The team environment helps with motivation.

ConsI feel some of the companies that we're contacting are under qualified for our services (money seems to be a constant issue)

Advice to Senior ManagementI think we're definitely growing in a positive direction. Sales have been increasing and overall work place moral is high.

ContentLEAD Response

Nov 19, 2013CEO

Thanks for the feedback - we're working hard to target prospects that are an ideal fit four our service and will continue to do so. Glad to hear you're enjoying the office environment with your team ... More

Great job. Great culture. Good Pay.

Business Development Representative (Current Employee) Scottsdale, AZ

ProsGood pay/benefits, laid back atmosphere, team building and bonuses inspire desire to succeed. Opportunities to advance and company growth are also a huge plus.

ConsNone that I can think of... We don't have a balcony, which would be sweet. Everyone wants to do well here and attitudes are great.

Advice to Senior ManagementOffer a smaller package to attract young, growing businesses. Grow them into larger content subscriptions.

Provide more company information to new sales team members. More training and communication about the inner workings of the Business Development end. The more information I have, the better my numbers will be.

ContentLEAD Response

Nov 19, 2013CEO

Thanks for the feedback - it's great to hear you're enjoying the atmosphere and culture in the office. Also we are considering a smaller entry level package and how that might work.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

If you want to throw your career away...work here.

Business Development Representative (Former Employee) Scottsdale, AZ

ProsRelaxed Environment...that is about it.

Cons-Management is rude and condescending
    -No feedback or praise on positive successes only feedback and scolding on negative feats.
    -Super high turnover
    -You'll be promised the world and given a bread crumb...about 3 months later.
    -Company always says they are doing one thing and end up doing another
    -Do not listen to employee ideas.
    -PTO is never granted or approved when you want to use it, no matter how in advance your notice is given.
    -Pay sucks and commission structure is super unattainable
    -Lots of lying about the product and service offered vs. whats actually performed.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your employees with respect and do what you say.

Worked for ContentLEAD? Contribute to the Community!