Continental Resources (Oklahoma)

Be The First To
Add Photos

Continental Resources (Oklahoma) Chairman, CEO and Director Harold G. Hamm

Harold G. Hamm

Incredible company to work for!

ProsIntelligent employees, involved senior management, people get things done and innovate daily, and it's a fantastic opportunity for growth at any level in your career. Core company values are still in tact even from what the company first began, and that focus has continued to remain.

ConsNot much to say - lots of opportunities to contribute, work hard, have fun, and learn each day. If you dislike that, this might not be the best place.

I was excited to go to work everyday to see all of the friendly faces. The workload was challenging yet manageable.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsContinental Resources offers bonuses to hard working, committed employees.

ConsIt can be quite difficult to work your way up unless you are furthering your education.

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow growth, and encourage it. We we all started somewhere and you have an impact beyond what you are aware of.

Endless Opportunities

Northern Land Intern (Former Employee) Oklahoma City, OK

ProsSize, Future, Experience, Opportunity, Growth

ConsLarge company trying to transition from a small company with growing pains.

Worked for Continental Resources (Oklahoma)? Contribute to the Community!