Continuous Learning Group

Be The First To
Add Photos

Steve Jacobs

Good but not great

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Morgantown, WV

I worked at Continuous Learning Group

ProsGreat family work-life balance and a good community of people to work with. Flexible in time off and where you do work.

ConsIt is difficult for professional growth in the company. Found that they often did not follow their own consulting practices when it came to internal operations. Overall the people are great but professional development is limited.

What once was a good, even great, place to work has become a terrible place in which to work - thanks to our Sr Leaders!

Consultant (Current Employee)
Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Continuous Learning Group

ProsAll the positives are externally focused - the good consultants and contractors we work with, the ability to truly "make a difference", the uplifting nature of what we do (who can argue with bringing positive reinforcement into the workplace?). The heavy travel comes with the territory

ConsAll the negatives are internally focsed - on what was once a culture of integrity and transparancy that has become the opposite. Our senior leaders are greedy, they cannot make decisions, they don't tell us what is really going on and their walk is a lot different than the nice sounding talk they put out in gushy emails, meetings and townhall phone calls. Few of the rank and file trust any of the top leaders any more - and there are none that people respect (except the head of People). What a shame.

Advice to Senior ManagementWalk your talk! Stop bickering, be direct among yourselves and make decisions. Complete transparency about the deals you've cut among yourselves would also help - as would passing some of the fruit of our labor down to more of us. The padding of the payroll is visible to us all. Last - watch out once the economy starts improving and opportunities to do other things open up - you will be surprised at how many people choose to leave CLG - and who they are. You'll have a very difficult time managing the company.

Worked for Continuous Learning Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Continuous Learning Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Continuous Learning Group CEO Steve Jacobs. All reviews posted anonymously by Continuous Learning Group employees.