Convergent

Add Photos

Peter Picciocca

It's a Job...

Account Manager (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsIf you are having a hard time finding a good job or you're in between jobs or you're fresh out of high school or just in need of a second chance, this is the place for you. It's a stepping stone.

ConsWorking in a call center environment such as this one is like being in high school all over again.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou have a very good system going. Just add or require a little more professionalism from your employees.

Slave Work

Collections Representative (Current Employee) Montgomery, AL

ProsYou have a job with a pay check.

ConsStarted off as a collections agent, now we do tech support, customer care, and account services and STILL get the same rate of pay. Slave wages, they penalize you for not being logged into your system 1 minute after time, they do not compensate you for working off the clock (i.e. bringing up the system in order to clock in and shutting down the system after clocking out), they make a lot of promises they don't follow through on like working with school schedules and make you jump through hoops just to get time off which you are required to make up and God forbid you call out and have a doctor's excuse: you STILL get points deducted, making it even more impossible to get the incentive pay, they entice you with words of gold and once they hook you, you realize it's bronze. Their pay system is faulty, make you work like a slave to get the incentive pay only to kick you out and tell you "we can't account for the missing time".

Advice to Senior ManagementDitch the acuity, it's only a scapegoat to pay well below industry standards. Hire professional HR people and advocates for the employees, not bonus checks!!!

Customer Service Rep

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsI appreciated having a job but not the extra drama that came with this one. This pro has turned into a con. Sorry.

ConsToo many to number. But I will say the work environment was terrible. I hated going to work at this place. This job is definitely not for every one. I suppose some liked it but it was just not for me.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat workers with respect. Don't allow your position to make you unapproachable.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great Friendly Place to Work!!

Customer Service Finance Agent (Former Employee) Martinez, GA

ProsNice, Clean Place to Work, Friendly Coworkers, Fun and Motivating to do your best!!

ConsReally not any at this time!!!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing your best at what you do to keep this going!!!

Intense

Sales (Former Employee)

ProsWell developed suite of services
    Generous Expense Account
    Great marketing and sales support

Consunrealistic expectations
    constant fight to keep or maintain accounts from being selected by other reps

Great place to work! Energentic, Innovative and Diverse!

Customer Service/Collection Agent (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ

ProsCompetitive pay, excellent benefits, paid time off, casual work environment.

ConsHeavy inbound - outbound calls

Great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Irving, TX

ProsSchedule was easy to work with.

ConsLow salary, not much bonus.

A company that you need to avoid at all costs !

Customer Service Representative- Utilities (Former Employee) Dunwoody, GA

ProsLocation, Location, Train Station Near By, Interstate Nearby

ConsThe pay : I have never seen in all of my work experiences a company that has your pay rates set up to change consistently from one pay period to the next !
    If you are bilingual you WILL NOT BE PAYED FOR THIS ! MORE WORK = LESS PAY!
    The staffing agency does not care what happens to you once they have you on site as this is all about he money they are making from the contract !! Several individuals have been lied to that were in my training class we were fired, quit or are still there and not satisfied with the staffing agency !
    Employees are very disposable !
    This is a sweat shop environment . Not enough room in the break room for the overflow of employees!

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease do not think for your employees; let the employee's advise you of what they need . Any issue that an employee has is often overlooked and downplayed! The employees here are afraid to speak on how they feel . The work environment is very hostile ! Make the individuals feel as if they are a part of your team not an adversary ! The job can become a lot more enjoyable if the employees didn't constantly feel threatened and unappreciated.

Don't care at all.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Augusta, GA

ProsThis staffing company has great training. That's all..

ConsA lot of gossip from leaders about employees on this job.

Worked for Convergent? Contribute to the Community!