Conversica Reviews

Mark Bradley

Dizzying Innovation in a Team Driven Environment

Current Employee - Software Developer in Bellingham, WA
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Bellingham, WA

I have been working at Conversica full-time (More than a year)

Pros

great people, food and office views. Constant evolution of technical infrastructure as the business continues to grow. The best part is the team driven environment. Its rewarding to watch your efforts add to success within the business. Help is readily available for those interested in learning. Hard work consistently is recognized and rewarded.

Cons

free beer can be excessively foamy

Advice to Management

keep the doors open for communication. Continue to invite team members to meetings that involve relevant code/ideas in order to avoid the trickle-down effect.

I love working here

I have been working at Conversica full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Cutting edge technology Great people Paid benefits Great atmosphere and culture dedicated employees Office mom who is a killer chef free beer and happy hour Bellingham Washington

Cons

Parking Paid in arrears when you start building kinda sucks you can get wrapped up in your job....

Advice to Management

Christmas bonuses!!

3. Great company - great benefits- amazing product

Pros

Free food, drink and snacks, innovative product that produces proven results, amazing, dedicated, smart and caring team to work with, fun environment

Cons

Parking can be an issue, later starting culture, no formal training program so hard to get up to speed and learn it all

Advice to Management

Please provide clear direction and decisions for the team to work towards, please add a formal training program

5. Nice to feel empowered, pushed to do my best, held accountable and valued

I have been working at Conversica full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working with smart people Ability to creatively add my thoughts and ideas to everything I touch Feel valued I'm able to execute and coach based upon my experience. This is hard to find at time and one of the reasons I joined. It is great to see a CEO who is passionate, wants more and is fun!

Cons

This is a hard one....Have folks spread out is hard and we have to figure out how to communicate in a way that brings folks together on one common platform.

Advice to Management

Hold folks accountable Encourage growth through accountability Expect more from everyone...high performance

Great software jobs in Bellingham

I have been working at Conversica full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Excellent benefits and a strong developer culture. Developers work well together and have each other's backs when something goes wrong. Constantly evaluating and incorporating new software technologies.

Cons

Rapid change can leads to bugs and bad data. System runs 24x7, so when things go wrong developers are expected to correct problems before quitting work.

Advice to Management

Announce (and explain) organizational and policy changes farther in advance.

7. One of the top companies to work for!

Current Employee - Sales in Bellingham, WA
    Current Employee - Sales in Bellingham, WA

I have been working at Conversica full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I've worked for many companies in my life and AVA.ai provides one of the best working environments I've ever seen. The benefits are well above anything I've ever experienced at a company. We have an office chef that prepares fantastic meals at no charge, every beverage under the sun, pool table, yoga instructor, massage therapist, media room with game consoles, sporting events, company sports teams, on-site entertainment, the list goes on and on. There is a lot of emphasis put on hiring the right fit and it shows with how much fun we have at work.

Cons

The Cons; I feel are going to be similar to any company growing as fast as AVA.ai Occasionally employees, past and present make judgements about working at a company based on little to no work history/experience, they don't realize how great they have it here. In a cutting edge technology company, management is going to continue exploring the best path to take business and occasionally there may be bumps in the road. Every job and department at AVA.ai is constantly evolving, employees experience discomfort from time to time, it's the nature of a growing company.

Advice to Management

Continue the hard work, take us to the next level and don't forget where we came from.

8. Great Company - Fascinating Technology

I have been working at Conversica full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company is laser-focused on getting it right. There is a real feel as though you're part of something. The atmosphere is intense and everyone is running hard, but that's part of being in a mission-driven culture. Customers and prospects love the Artificial Intelligence product, and it's great to be selling something that is totally unique. Bottom line: this is a group of really smart people working very hard to make this company a grand-slam.

Cons

Some improvements can be made in marketing support, but it seems like that's recognized, and is being addressed. Company is getting better about 'having fun' to helping keep things a bit on the lighter side.

Advice to Management

So much is headed in the right direction - don't lose focus, and keep your foot on the gas!

9. Weathered the storm and having fun!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellingham, WA

Pros

Great culture with fun people. In addition very cutting edge product and everyone seems to genuinely like being here. I think the changes no one likes with leadership and growth are behind and the environment seems very team oriented. The benefits are second to none and the office location is very convenient.

Cons

It took longer than I thought it should to get out the "bad eggs". Not everyone deals with growth and change well as you can see by the disgruntled employees that were let go.

Advice to Management

More cross office communication and more transparency in general to what is going on.

10. Great Company with a Great Product!

Current Employee - Sales in Kansas City, MO
    Current Employee - Sales in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Conversica full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I've been working with Conversica for about a year now, and I look forward to coming to work. Not only is this a product that works and is cutting edge and amazing, but working for this company is a lot of fun. The team and management in the Kansas City office are awesome and the ones I've met from the Bellingham, WA office are great. Great benefits, great hours, great people, great product.

Cons

A lot of great ideas come out this company, but it takes a long time for them to be executed.

11. I Enjoy working at Conversica, Good Team Enviroment, Profesional Office.

Pros

Low Stress, Profesional, Fun and we work as a team to Help Dealers. Its a good feeling going home at night knowing you helped dealers satisfy their customers.

Cons

Nothing to list for a Con

Advice to Management

Past year this has been a great place to work. The Managment is more of a Team Player.

RSS Feed </> Embed