Cook Incorporated

Updated Mar 6, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Kem Hawkins

One of the best places to start a career with a positive image about the workplace

IT Intern (Former Employee)
Bloomington, IN

I worked at Cook Incorporated as an intern for less than a year

ProsPeople are really very friendly and down to earth. It was very easy to find my comfort zone here because managers and peers were very welcoming. I never had to make an appointment to talk with my seniors. I could walk in their office anytime and they would be happy to help and guide. They are also very accommodating for personal situations and will give you the work life flexibility offered in any multinational.

ConsThe only con I can think of, is the location. If Cook was in a bigger city, I would have never left.

stay away! better off working at a nursing home wiping butts! pays the same!

Production (Current Employee)
Vandergrift, PA

I have been working at Cook Incorporated full-time for more than 10 years

ProsClose to home, has good health insurance plan... THAT'S IT!

ConsLocated next to a NUCLEAR WASTE DUMP SITE and only a few feet from the door!!! People we make MEDICAL PRODUCTS that are implanted in your body! WTF? Then you have your loyal employees who are SMOKERS...smoking and choking making your medical product. WTF? FDA cones and says nothing about the Nuclear Dump next to this facility and us dragging that contaminated soil into the building and making medical devices! WTF?

Advice to Senior ManagementMove this plant elsewhere... and make it COMPLETELTY NO SMOKING if you work here or you don't have a job! We make medical products for goodness sake! Test these people for tobacco...and rid them out! They are driving up the cost of health care!

Worked for Cook Incorporated? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cook Incorporated reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cook Incorporated CEO Kem Hawkins. All reviews posted anonymously by Cook Incorporated employees.