CoreLogic Credco

Updated Feb 27, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Anand K. Nallathambi

It was great working in Corelogic Credco.

QA Software Engineer (Former Employee)
San Diego, CA

I worked at CoreLogic Credco as a contractor for less than a year

ProsPeople working there are good and it has a nice environment

ConsBusiness people and higher management should be more specific in what they want to acquire so that they do not waste money developing something that takes time and money and then they decide to stop.

Advice to Senior ManagementShould have a Gym so people can relax when they are stressed out.

Great team, illogical company; get the most with the less.

Unknown (Current Employee)
Norcross, GA

I have been working at CoreLogic Credco full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat teams, compassionate management, entry level staff members are great, they work hard and do above and beyond the job

ConsCompany wants each person to manage 50 jobs titles and receive no retribution, over-worked and underpaid, no room for progressive growth, company known for using outside talent, instead of building within, HR pigeon holds promotions until they dissolve.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy management did a great job, there are some leaders who should not be in their potions because they have not taken the time to learn the roles of those they lead.

Only constant was change

I worked at CoreLogic Credco full-time for more than a year

ProsMany individual people at Credco were nice to work with. Some talented people in IT dept. trying to deal with the acquisitions and mergers.

ConsCompany had a lot of turnover. Internal politics with a lot of posturing by various business and IT people. Software products were built on obsolete technology. The lack of management of products caused many projects to drift or just die.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus of rebuilding your mortgage products with newer technology and U.S. workers.

I started working for First American Credco. It was great...until it became Corelogic Credco. New management, UH OH!

I worked at CoreLogic Credco full-time for more than 10 years

ProsChallenging job, great co-workers and clients. My office managers were great and treated us like adults.

ConsCorelogic changed the entire culture. Hires at severely reduced wages and benefits even as profits rose. The company is more interested in expanding their foreign offices, don't look for long term employment.

Advice to Senior ManagementFind out what and who makes the company successful before you make decisions and adversely affect business.

A company in a state of constant change, not all for the best.

I worked at CoreLogic Credco full-time for more than a year

ProsGood people with long tenure.
Fair compensation.
Good at tactical responsiveness and customer centric focus

ConsLack of strategic thought at the business unit level.
Lack of commitment to long term planning or strategy.
Long tenured people often lamenting the "way it used to be".
Annual reorganization mentality promotes substandard performance and a culture of fear.
The CFO runs the company and only the CFO knows the real strategic vision.

Dead-end job that will get you nowhere fast!!!

Processor (Former Employee)

I worked at CoreLogic Credco full-time for more than a year

ProsSteady work, lots of overtime if you are desperate for money, company gym, events with free food and prizes, employee contests, and that's it.

ConsNo room for advancement. If you stick around, you will do the same job for 20+ years. The management will work you like a horse with very low pay. Overtime is not worth it. Supervisors are a bunch of slave-drivers.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide more growth opportunities!!!

It was ok, but career limiting in most cases in the city where were are located

I worked at CoreLogic Credco full-time

ProsI liked the work for the most part and the team was awesome, when they were allowed autonomy to do what they do best.

ConsUpper management made poor short-sighted decisions that affected departments and people for years

Advice to Senior ManagementDo your homework before making decisions that can have far-reaching repercussions

No Advancement Here - Trust Me

Account Executive (Current Employee)

I have been working at CoreLogic Credco full-time for more than 10 years

ProsCool employees - not referring to management. They help eachother out when you have a question.

ConsZero advancement, totally micro-managed, abusive management from Manager, Director and Sr. VP levels. Lots of back-stabbing, racial tension, descrimination against people who don't kiss management butt, no money to be made and company lost their biggest client Reynolds and Reynolds, so they are struggling for survival. You can imagine the pressure that's constantly put on employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep an eye on lower level management and director level employees - they tend to abuse their power and treat customer support, account setup and sales reps like garbage - at best.

All talk no action

Auditor (Former Employee)
Irving, TX

I worked at CoreLogic Credco full-time for more than 5 years

ProsThe company is very old, and stable

ConsThe company is all talk, no action. I never worked with a manager who could do the job of the people that they were managing.

Advice to Senior ManagementFollow though once in a while.

Stable employment with no advancement

I worked at CoreLogic Credco full-time for more than 5 years

ProsCoreLogic Credco is a fairly stable company with employees working there over 20 years. Good time off, flexible hours, company events, large teams.

ConsUnfortunately if you have a job there you will probably stay in that same job for 20 years. Little to no advancement, corporate politics, mostly male management, corporate headquarters running most of the strategic planning.

Advice to Senior ManagementLet people shine!

Worked for CoreLogic Credco? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CoreLogic Credco reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CoreLogic Credco CEO Anand K. Nallathambi. All 10 reviews posted anonymously by CoreLogic Credco employees.