CoreMedical Group

RN home care

Former Employee - Home Care Nurse in Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Home Care Nurse in Boston, MA

I worked at CoreMedical Group

Pros

Great pay. Going to different places. Consistent work.

Cons

You get no paid time off

Run away from this company

Current Employee - Registered Nurse
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse

I have been working at CoreMedical Group

Pros

They promise you the moon. Toll free number. EST. English speaking.

Cons

After you do not get the moon, you get threatened with being black listed and sued. Promised $1300/wk with housing. Then found out that housing is not included. Terrible communication.

Look and see what your recruiters are doing.

CoreMedical Group Response

Jan 20, 2015Marketing Specialist

To the person who submitted this review: our management has been notified of your concerns and they wish to help. Please contact Travel Nursing Division Manager Vinny Batza at your earliest ... More

First travel company didn't know any better

I worked at CoreMedical Group

Pros

They were willing to place new travelers with little experience

Cons

Did NOT provide housing or stipend for housing, recruiters not truthful about details of the area or the employer. Different benefits and pay between employees of the company.

I don't even know where to start. Get up to parr with the other travel companies that pay more and are more organized.

CoreMedical Group Response

Jan 20, 2015Marketing Specialist

To the person who submitted this review: our management has been notified of your concerns and they wish to help. We are not sure if there was some miscommunication, since we do offer housing ... More

Disorganized, lack of clear communication/expectations

I worked at CoreMedical Group

Pros

Benefits and long lunch break

Cons

Unbelievably poor communication, management, and general business sense. Would rather make everyone feel good then improve bottom line.

Be more involved - cannot tell you how many times I emailed upstairs and received an away message. Clearly communicate expectations.

Well organized company.

I worked at CoreMedical Group

Pros

Decent salary. Attentive staff. Good computerized administration systems.

Cons

Not many, as long as you know what is expected of your position.

I love Core!

Current Employee - Operations in Salem, NH
    Current Employee - Operations in Salem, NH

I have been working at CoreMedical Group full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Core is an exceptional company to work for. If you are willing to work hard, 110% you will be rewarded and happy here. If you are lucky enough to work for Core but are only willing to do the bare minimum Core is not for you. We work hard each and every day. Every day is a challenge. I'm amazed at all the perks year after year, team builders are great fun and promote the team atmosphere. The staff are warm and friendly, a very positive atmosphere.

Cons

I feel rewarded at Core and have no cons whatsoever.

I would like to see more of the President and Vice President.

Good place to start

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salem, NH
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salem, NH

I worked at CoreMedical Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Highest level of managers (CEO/VP) really care about employees and make sure they feel appreciated with things like outings, cookouts, early releases, etc. Sure there is room for growth, but for anyone with more than a high school education there's nothing significantly better or more challenging you can hope for. PTO and health insurance is pretty good and free breakfast and lunches are great. Some of the people that work here are really nice and down to earth.

Cons

The pay rate and pay raise scale is comical. I made more money and earned higher raises when I was working in high school and college. Sure they do nice things like free lunches, but I'd rather have them put that money towards paying us a living wage. Also I've never worked anywhere that taxes were taken out of a bonus. This is ridiculous, especially when the taxes taken out are about half of the bonus. Lower management is petty and seems to think they're they best, always bragging about what they make, who they know, what the own, what they do, etc. They let you wear jeans and shoes, but make you pay several hours of pay to a charity just to do it and then brag how they are such a great company for donating to charities...uh you make us so we can wear these clothes! Go to any company outing and you'll realize this is a company with a drinking problem.

Make sure all management is on the same page with how employees are to be treated. They need to grow up and realizing this is work and should stop comparing egos.

Wonderful Company to be a part of

Current Employee - Administrative Professional in Salem, NH
    Current Employee - Administrative Professional in Salem, NH

I have been working at CoreMedical Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great work environment, great colleagues, amazing culture.

The advancement possibilities are only limited by the work you are willing to put in. Fantastic benefits

Cons

Not much, Core treats their employees well and thanks us for the hard work. Recognition is key.

My only suggestion would be making sure that the people moving up not only deserve it, but can handle it without throwing their weight around

I am honored to be part of the CoreMedical Group family!

Current Employee - Accountant in Salem, NH
    Current Employee - Accountant in Salem, NH

I have been working at CoreMedical Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Over the last two years, I have experienced the extraordinary professionalism and supportive attitude exhibited on a daily basis in each department in a business which is typically dynamic and challenging. Knowledge is shared and everyone, from the Division Vice Presidents to the summer Interns, rolls up their sleeves and gets the job done together!
    Ideas for synergies are encouraged, discussed among leadership and on many occasions are implemented. Each employee is recognized for their years of service during the monthly Tenure Award Program which was established as a direct result of an employee suggestion. Imagine!
    CMG strives to make our company a rewarding place to work. It is an ongoing process which is respected and appreciated.

Cons

I cannot think of one negative aspect working for this company.

Continue valuing the employees during times of economic growth, downturns and depression.

CoreMedical Group has a culture of excellence throughout the company.

Current Employee - Payroll/Billing Coordinator in Salem, NH
    Current Employee - Payroll/Billing Coordinator in Salem, NH

I have been working at CoreMedical Group full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Family first. The owners and managers at Core understand and support the need of employees to keep their family commitments above all else. All employees are valued members of the Core family. Input and suggestions are encouraged. We are truly a team; everyone brings their own strengths to the table.

Club CoreMed is a yearly all-expenses paid vacation which can be earned by anyone in the company. Breakfast or lunch is provided every other week, as well as special extra occassions. Employee safety is primary; as a result, the main office closes in extreme weather.

Cons

The only con I can think of (which isn't really a con) is that I wish the office was closer to my home. It's not a bad commute; however, it would be nice to be closer to home.

Continue doing what you are doing. And know that you are appreciated, as well.