Cornerstone Consulting

Updated Feb 11, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Jacob Wurtsbaugh

Great company to work for!

Senior Software Developer (Current Employee) Brookfield, WI

ProsAs a smaller company, we get to stay focused on our core mission of building software and delivering excellence for our customers. The management team is focused on growing the company, while building a great team and focusing on their careers. Their benefit package exceeds the norms in our area. They focus on doing the little things that matter to our team.

ConsBeing a smaller company, they can't do everything. At times, we have to make smart decisions - which does help keep us focused.

Advice to Senior ManagementNever give up the fight. You have a great company, great message, great vision. Keep working to deliver on your passion.

Excellent company to work for

Software Consultant (Current Employee) Brookfield, WI

ProsThe president of this company is a nice person who goes above and beyond to keep his employees happy. When the company hit some rough times the management was nice enough to keep the entire workforce on bench for almost two full months with pay. In a thrifty global business economy it is very rare for company to offer this.
    The management has an excellent open door policy, and they treat you like their family.

ConsJust like any other company, this company had few rough times, but I think management handled things very well even during rough times.
    Employees who constantly whine and groan would never stop regardless which company they work for. Fortunately cornerstone got rid of some of those employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work! you guys are awesome

Not a good place to work.

Software Consultant (Former Employee) Milwaukee, WI

ProsTechnology bonus, listened to consultants, great bench policy.

ConsCould not trust management. Low salaries. Company had no identity and would sell whatever someone needed.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop lying to your employees.

Worked for Cornerstone Consulting? Contribute to the Community!