Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica

www.citi.com.mx

Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica Reviews

2.8

CEO

It has been a place with many opportunities and challenges

Current Employee - Senior Fund Accountant  in  Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Senior Fund Accountant in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica

Pros

Overtime eligible, Summer Hours, Fairly flexible work environment, typically busy in the first half of the month with some down time in the second half.

Cons

Management more focused on revenue than profitability, Alot of talk of opportunity but better off coming in as an external hire

Great benefits, clients treat you like an idiot

Current Employee - Customer Service  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Service in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica

Pros

Great benefits start day one, the company keeps you updated with training, clean and well maintained facilities, Paid time off. A few of my managers were exceptional, most of them are no longer with the company.

Cons

Unfair company policies toward clients and employees. As a Customer Service representative you are chained to the phone - health breaks limited to scheduled breaks only or the time is counted against you, you are judged by the time you are on the phone with a client. You are encouraged to get on and off phone, no relationship building, not encouraged to give service par excellent. Expectations and requirements change constantly - very unsettling - difficult to do even a lateral move in company - I have a BA and am pigeonholed where I am even though I have other capabilities.

underpaid

I have been working at Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica

Pros

global, great people, diverse, great women organizations

Cons

management dont want you to move around, grow

offer cross functional rotations within same business lines to increase retention

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Horrible

Current Employee - AML Analyst Temp  in  Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - AML Analyst Temp in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica

Pros

Good AML training. I like the gym and the cafeteria.

Cons

Citi hires a lot of temp workers trained them and let them go.You have a mentor and if your mentor doesn't like you, you don't have a job, even you have a very good review. They truly waste people time. I believe they get money from the government for each temp workers. Citi is the worst place ever.

You need to reinvent the entire AML structure.

I like working here

Current Employee - Assistant Vice President/Senior UNIX Administrator  in  Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Assistant Vice President/Senior UNIX Administrator in Irving, TX

I have been working at Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica

Pros

Great people to work with.
    Good technology to work with. You can really learn a lot.
    You get training.
    Lots of vacation time.
    Can work from home.

Cons

Lots of paperwork to do so you just your everyday job.
    Unrealistic due dates on projects,
    Performance reviews are meaningless. Employees are given a bad review to met a "quota".

Plan projects better.
    Real performance reviews.

Nice middle of the road place to work.

I have been working at Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica

Pros

Family oriented people with good camraderie.

Cons

Large and beurocratic organization with a long learning curve.

The worst place to work

Current Employee - Financial Advisor and Vice President  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Financial Advisor and Vice President in New York, NY

I have been working at Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica

Pros

Potential banking leads and referrals from branches

Cons

Management has no clue what is going on

Need new management

Overall a positive experience

Former Employee - Unit Manager  in  Meridian, ID
    Former Employee - Unit Manager in Meridian, ID

I worked at Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica

Pros

Great healthcare and time off package (though costs keep rising as with anywhere else). Great people to work with. Enjoyed it.

Cons

Disconnect between our site and other sites and between higher management and lower management. Seemed overly stressful at times. Repeatative job

There seems to be disconnect on upper levels of management of what the expections and ratings are for success for lower management

Great in the beginning but it slowly tapered off to simply unpleasant

Current Employee - Customer Service  in  Greensboro, NC
    Current Employee - Customer Service in Greensboro, NC

I have been working at Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica

Pros

The company, citi, has great benefits and allows time off when needed- especially if you are meeting your sales goals.

Cons

to piggy back on the statement above- The goals are always changing and the company that monitors the sales call will deem calls as "high risk" if youre too close to a huge payout.

Pay attention to the needs and expectations of your managers, associates and clients and this place could be a great place to work.

Great

I have been working at Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica

Pros

Global firm with a lot of opportunities. The biggest advantage working for Citi is it's global presence and career mobility opportunities.

Cons

Red tape, and a lot of organizational processes. There are a lot of silos, however that is slowly being fixed.

I think Citi's leadership team is highly competent and well regarded in the industry. There should be more focus on promoting diversity, specially women in senior leadership positions.

Worked for Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica? Contribute to the Community!