Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica

www.citi.com.mx

Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

It has been a place with many opportunities and challenges

Senior Fund Accountant (Current Employee) Columbus, OH

ProsOvertime eligible, Summer Hours, Fairly flexible work environment, typically busy in the first half of the month with some down time in the second half.

ConsManagement more focused on revenue than profitability, Alot of talk of opportunity but better off coming in as an external hire

Great benefits, clients treat you like an idiot

Customer Service (Current Employee) Jacksonville, FL

ProsGreat benefits start day one, the company keeps you updated with training, clean and well maintained facilities, Paid time off. A few of my managers were exceptional, most of them are no longer with the company.

ConsUnfair company policies toward clients and employees. As a Customer Service representative you are chained to the phone - health breaks limited to scheduled breaks only or the time is counted against you, you are judged by the time you are on the phone with a client. You are encouraged to get on and off phone, no relationship building, not encouraged to give service par excellent. Expectations and requirements change constantly - very unsettling - difficult to do even a lateral move in company - I have a BA and am pigeonholed where I am even though I have other capabilities.

underpaid

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

Prosglobal, great people, diverse, great women organizations

Consmanagement dont want you to move around, grow

Advice to Senior Managementoffer cross functional rotations within same business lines to increase retention

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Horrible

AML Analyst Temp (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

ProsGood AML training. I like the gym and the cafeteria.

ConsCiti hires a lot of temp workers trained them and let them go.You have a mentor and if your mentor doesn't like you, you don't have a job, even you have a very good review. They truly waste people time. I believe they get money from the government for each temp workers. Citi is the worst place ever.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou need to reinvent the entire AML structure.

I like working here

Assistant Vice President/Senior UNIX Administrator (Current Employee) Irving, TX

ProsGreat people to work with.
    Good technology to work with. You can really learn a lot.
    You get training.
    Lots of vacation time.
    Can work from home.

ConsLots of paperwork to do so you just your everyday job.
    Unrealistic due dates on projects,
    Performance reviews are meaningless. Employees are given a bad review to met a "quota".

Advice to Senior ManagementPlan projects better.
    Real performance reviews.

Nice middle of the road place to work.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsFamily oriented people with good camraderie.

ConsLarge and beurocratic organization with a long learning curve.

The worst place to work

Financial Advisor and Vice President (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsPotential banking leads and referrals from branches

ConsManagement has no clue what is going on

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed new management

Overall a positive experience

Unit Manager (Former Employee) Meridian, ID

ProsGreat healthcare and time off package (though costs keep rising as with anywhere else). Great people to work with. Enjoyed it.

ConsDisconnect between our site and other sites and between higher management and lower management. Seemed overly stressful at times. Repeatative job

Advice to Senior ManagementThere seems to be disconnect on upper levels of management of what the expections and ratings are for success for lower management

Great

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsGlobal firm with a lot of opportunities. The biggest advantage working for Citi is it's global presence and career mobility opportunities.

ConsRed tape, and a lot of organizational processes. There are a lot of silos, however that is slowly being fixed.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think Citi's leadership team is highly competent and well regarded in the industry. There should be more focus on promoting diversity, specially women in senior leadership positions.

Great in the beginning but it slowly tapered off to simply unpleasant

Customer Service (Current Employee) Greensboro, NC

ProsThe company, citi, has great benefits and allows time off when needed- especially if you are meeting your sales goals.

Consto piggy back on the statement above- The goals are always changing and the company that monitors the sales call will deem calls as "high risk" if youre too close to a huge payout.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay attention to the needs and expectations of your managers, associates and clients and this place could be a great place to work.

Worked for Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica? Contribute to the Community!