Corporate Brokers

Updated December 18, 2014
Updated December 18, 2014
4.0

CEO

Fantastic company. Highly recommend.

Current Employee - Sourcer in Remote, OR
    Current Employee - Sourcer in Remote, OR

I have been working at Corporate Brokers

Pros

-Company provides medical options for contractors
    -Recruiters & Account managers are awesome. They're bright, friendly, professional, and they care. They touch base with you periodically to make sure everything is going well with you and the client.
    -I have the ability to work remotely with the engagement I'm on. This saves money on gas and parking. It also provides more work life/balance since it slashes the commute time.
    -They have top US clients

Cons

For contractors you have to pay for vacation and holidays and they do not have a retirement plan for contractors

provide 401k saving plan for contractors to contribute to

I have been working at Corporate Brokers

Pros

People, clients, consultants. Culture is very energetic and encourages partnership and both professional and personal development.

Cons

Long hours- need to talk to potential candidates when they're not working, hence before or after normal wok hours, often times.

Keep doing what you're doing!

A thriving environment that creates leaders

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

I have been working at Corporate Brokers

Pros

So much opportunity for growth and an immense amount of support to encourage that growth. They want you to continue to grow and stay with the company for a long time. The company is growing so fast and it is for the right reasons. Issues are not swept under the rug and are addressed head-on. The CEO and the COO want everyone to be in the loop of major happenings within the company. Open door policy and there sin't one person who is not willing to help you out. A fun, positive, warm environment. The employees are very cared for and appreciated.

Cons

It takes a little time to get used to the hours,

Keep on doing what you're doing!

Terrible most unprofessional staffing agency around. Take up ll your time that drop you at the drop of a dime.

Former Employee - Customer Service in Fort Washington, PA
    Former Employee - Customer Service in Fort Washington, PA

I worked at Corporate Brokers as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

I didn't do much at the job but it made it even more boring.

Cons

The training for the job was so ridiculous. We could have learned it all in a day.

Start acting like a real company.

Hired for "month" position with Prudential

I worked at Corporate Brokers as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

good training, fast process, and worked with great people. The position was based in a call center where we were required to answer in coming calls for a flyer that prudential sent to walmart employees for life insurance

Cons

Took the position based in Dreser, pa on the knowledge that we would be working for 5-6 weeks but only worked 2 weeks because there weren't any calls coming through. Corporate broker basically harassed me into taking the position. They were constantly calling my phone and sending emails for the same position as I was employed with the company. They constantly stress to you there need for you to be committed to the position, but they were not committed to me within a 30 day position. STAY AWAY

Hired for position in short sales with Bank of America. Recruiter and poc were very nice to work with

Former Employee - Short Sale Negotiator in Wilmington, DE
    Former Employee - Short Sale Negotiator in Wilmington, DE

I worked at Corporate Brokers as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Good communication. No issues when needed days off to be approved

Cons

No paid time off. Time off needed a few days to be approved by upper management

Had limited communication needs with recruiter but was happy with results when I needed it. They contacted me every few weeks to make sure my assignment with BofA was going well which was nice. They are a good recruiting agency and I would recommend them

Endless opportunities for career growth

I have been working at Corporate Brokers full-time

Pros

Breeding ground for leaders. Phenomenal culture. Surrounded daily by unbelievably talented individuals. Your input is valued on day one. The only company I've worked for where the mission statement and core values are woven into every piece of the business. Great opportunity to change lives on a daily basis. Opportunities are limited only by the person you see in the mirror.

Cons

Dynamic, fast paced environment. Longer than normal hours. Not for everyone. If you are driven to succeed and want to be rewarded for your results; this is the place. If you like mediocrity...move on.

Continue to hold true to your vision, founding principles and the company's core values. Thanks for making Corporate Brokers' such a great place to work!

This is the most rewarding yet challenging organization and opportunity I have ever been lucky enough to be apart of.

Current Employee - Director
    Current Employee - Director

I have been working at Corporate Brokers full-time (more than an year)

Pros

There is no limit to the success we can achieve here @ CB; both individually and the organization as a whole. Leadership continues to be innovative, supportive and inspirational which allows us to hit our individual goals and in turn will allow us to achieve our goals as an organization. As an organization; we do not settle for mediocrity and I love that.

Cons

Only one; there are rare times when we are not as selective as we need to be when it comes to new hires. On rare occasions we offer someone the opportunity to be apart of something extraordinary and they may not be prepared for the challenges and growing pains to be part of an organization that is positioned for excellence and greatness.

Just keep doing what you're doing and thank you!

From the very start of being introduced to Corporate Brokers, I have always felt appreciated.

Current Employee - Sourcer in Annapolis, MD
    Current Employee - Sourcer in Annapolis, MD

I have been working at Corporate Brokers full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The people at Corporate Brokers make it an awesome team and a fun workplace. We work hard and we play hard. The leadership listens to what we have to say and they give great advice. They are open to positive changes.

Cons

In my opinion, there aren't any.

Thank you for starting an awesome company that has infinite growth potential. Continue to be great examples of true leaders.

Got a job through CB with Prudential, awful experience

I worked at Corporate Brokers as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

you get to work with other people your age

Cons

Massively undercompensated, poor treatment of employees, everything is horrible you get treated less than human

Need better communication between CB and Prudential