Corporate Brokers

www.corporatebrokers.com

Corporate Brokers Reviews

Updated Jul 23, 2014

Hired for position in short sales with Bank of America. Recruiter and poc were very nice to work with

Short Sale Negotiator (Former Employee) Wilmington, DE

ProsGood communication. No issues when needed days off to be approved

ConsNo paid time off. Time off needed a few days to be approved by upper management

Advice to Senior ManagementHad limited communication needs with recruiter but was happy with results when I needed it. They contacted me every few weeks to make sure my assignment with BofA was going well which was nice. They are a good recruiting agency and I would recommend them

Hired for "month" position with Prudential

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Dresher, PA

Prosgood training, fast process, and worked with great people. The position was based in a call center where we were required to answer in coming calls for a flyer that prudential sent to walmart employees for life insurance

ConsTook the position based in Dreser, pa on the knowledge that we would be working for 5-6 weeks but only worked 2 weeks because there weren't any calls coming through. Corporate broker basically harassed me into taking the position. They were constantly calling my phone and sending emails for the same position as I was employed with the company. They constantly stress to you there need for you to be committed to the position, but they were not committed to me within a 30 day position. STAY AWAY

Endless opportunities for career growth

ProsBreeding ground for leaders. Phenomenal culture. Surrounded daily by unbelievably talented individuals. Your input is valued on day one. The only company I've worked for where the mission statement and core values are woven into every piece of the business. Great opportunity to change lives on a daily basis. Opportunities are limited only by the person you see in the mirror.

ConsDynamic, fast paced environment. Longer than normal hours. Not for everyone. If you are driven to succeed and want to be rewarded for your results; this is the place. If you like mediocrity...move on.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to hold true to your vision, founding principles and the company's core values. Thanks for making Corporate Brokers' such a great place to work!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

This is the most rewarding yet challenging organization and opportunity I have ever been lucky enough to be apart of.

Director (Current Employee)

ProsThere is no limit to the success we can achieve here @ CB; both individually and the organization as a whole. Leadership continues to be innovative, supportive and inspirational which allows us to hit our individual goals and in turn will allow us to achieve our goals as an organization. As an organization; we do not settle for mediocrity and I love that.

ConsOnly one; there are rare times when we are not as selective as we need to be when it comes to new hires. On rare occasions we offer someone the opportunity to be apart of something extraordinary and they may not be prepared for the challenges and growing pains to be part of an organization that is positioned for excellence and greatness.

Advice to Senior ManagementJust keep doing what you're doing and thank you!

From the very start of being introduced to Corporate Brokers, I have always felt appreciated.

Sourcer (Current Employee) Annapolis, MD

ProsThe people at Corporate Brokers make it an awesome team and a fun workplace. We work hard and we play hard. The leadership listens to what we have to say and they give great advice. They are open to positive changes.

ConsIn my opinion, there aren't any.

Advice to Senior ManagementThank you for starting an awesome company that has infinite growth potential. Continue to be great examples of true leaders.

Got a job through CB with Prudential, awful experience

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Dresher, PA

Prosyou get to work with other people your age

ConsMassively undercompensated, poor treatment of employees, everything is horrible you get treated less than human

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed better communication between CB and Prudential

Sourcer

ProsFirst job out of college. Seemed like a fun opportunity with people that are my same age.

ConsExtremely long hours. The days are very repetitious. It is extremely competitive internally and not very organized. It seems like all they want us to do is make calls and get onto the next call. I don't see myself being here very long. It has caused a big strain on my relationship with my boy friend

Advice to Senior ManagementThere has to be some work life balance. Lots of meetings and things stated that do not occur

Uncommon Growth Opportunity

Business Development Executive (Current Employee) Florham Park, NJ

ProsCompetitive and fast paced work environment. A ton of room for growth into Senior levels. Supportive staff that wants to see everybody succeed.

ConsNot for everybody. You need to be driven to be successful and not expect it to be handed to you. You truly get what you put in

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to be open minded and continue to evolve

Sourcer

ProsWell its a job right out of college. Given the job market situation I accepted the position given the fact the managers pursed me. I know several people who work at Corporate Brokers and Allegis Group. It was an easy interview for me.

ConsMajor micro management. The days are long and repetitious. The company has many clicks. This is just a stepping stone for me. There are 3 market directors and the two owners. One is Maryland and one in New Jersey. Its hard to explain, but I feel ignored and surprised at the lack of work being done. I know I am not the only one who feels this way. I do not enjoy the culture given the fact you are not recognized until you get a "start". The company recently changed directions to all IT. Its pretty easy just boring.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake the new people feel comfortable. Lose the attitude from of then senior staff.

Phenomenal Career Growth. Truly great people.

Account Manager (Current Employee) Annapolis, MD

ProsInternally: Phenomenal career growth and people. Very selective with who they hire and truly want to give the success of the company back to the employees. Great friendly work hard/play hard atmosphere.
    Externally: Have strong relationships with candidates and clients. Truly care about their partnerships and have them for the long term.

ConsNone I can think of....

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to do what you are doing and keep growing. More people need to be a part of this organization!

Worked for Corporate Brokers? Contribute to the Community!