Corporate Resource Services

Updated Mar 21, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

John P. Messina

My expirience has being an excellent one. No complains!

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) Miami, FL

ProsThe staff is always one phone call away. Always available to help me find my next job.

ConsI do not have any negative comments to say.

Advice to Senior ManagementN/A

Get us out of here

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsCan not think of any positive thing to say. So many of us have our resumes out there.

ConsCEO is the most morally and ethically challenged person ever to run a company.

Advice to Senior ManagementResign.

– I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company

Great company

RVP (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsFast growing dynamic company that is laser focused on growth and customer satisfaction

ConsNone of substance. Normal growing pains associated with the meteoric growth

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Public Company Ran By "Friends and Family"

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsLarge multi-faceted company with various divisions inside the Staffing/Recruiting industry. They do everything from warehouse and kitchen staff to supporting some of the largest Financial companies in the country.

ConsThis company has no regard for their internal employees or their temporary workforce. Since the organization is run by the majority shareholders friends and family it is clear that if you aren't family your success will be limited. This is the kind of organization that expects it's hourly employees to work overtime but does not feel as though they should be compensated for it. They don't believe in reasonable benefits or fair wages for anyone other than management. Although there are some individuals inside the organization that understand how and what is needed to run a business of this size, they often appear to make decisions more in-line with that of a "mom and pop".

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a step back and really look at your operation - and those you have running it! You cannot be successful without the right team!

Worked for Corporate Resource Services? Contribute to the Community!