Corporate Resource Services Reviews

Updated March 16, 2015
12 reviews filtered by
2.2
John P. Messina

1. CRS was a great staffing agency to be a part of and I enjoyed helping the company grow.

Current Employee - Staffing Manager
    Current Employee - Staffing Manager

I have been working at Corporate Resource Services full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The work/life balance and the people.

Cons

They never started my benefits package.

Advice to Management

Give employees the benefits you promised them.

Company has noo money!!!!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

I worked at Corporate Resource Services

Pros

It was easy to get the job

Cons

Checks were returned in the amount of $1600
    Work was very unstable

Advice to Management

I had been saving my checks so me and my gf could move out of her grandparents house. When we found a place i deposited my checks into my savings account, after 2 days they cleared so i withdrew the money to pay for our new place. Then next day i received an email saying ALL my checks were returned in the amount of $1,531.69 plus $70 in overdraft fees. I took proof of this down there and they told me its because they didnt have enough $$ in that acct. Then they said well they closed that acct. They said the checks should be reissued to me in just a couple days. Its been 3 weeks now and i call every other day but still no checks in office for me! Now wells fargo's collections dept keeps calling me and if i dont pay within a month of the overdraft which is just 1 weeks away now, they will charge my acct off! This is my very 1st bank acct and ive only had it 2 months. Cant believe a "legit" company would do something like this.

Lack of Ethics

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Corporate Resource Services full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Branch Managers and Branch personnel are hard workers

Cons

Too many family members of corp execs with no show jobs. Related companies getting fat off of CRS business. No technology relative to staffing industry in place. Health benefits are horrible

Advice to Management

Sell

The Worst People

I worked at Corporate Resource Services

Pros

The actual job and the people who actually worked for that company not crs employees

Cons

Actually been hung up on when still talking. Really liked the job a lot it was a fun job. The people at crs told me not to go in anymore cause job ending. I didn't go and they gave me 2 no call no shows and I was told not to go. Why would you not show up to a job you liked? I never not show up to work. When asked about it I was treated like crap asked for a manager of crs told me he was which I know someone is above him he wouldn't listen and just a jerk about it. He is a jerk of all jerks I plan to do something about this it's a horrible way to treat an employee. I wish they would have resolved the matter with me but they don't care about their employees I still plan to go above them I think someone needs to listen to all these complaints on here

Advice to Management

Change your Receptionist that answers the phone and the management except Justin he is really cool

Worst staffing agency ever

Former Employee - Floor Supervisor in Port Wentworth, GA
    Former Employee - Floor Supervisor in Port Wentworth, GA

I worked at Corporate Resource Services full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Lots of overtime, lots of hours.

Cons

No work and life balance throughout the week.

Advice to Management

Management and HR are rude as hell. After discussing possible raises with the HR woman that hired me she hung up on me mid conversation. This is the worst staffing agency I've gone through. They told me I was the floor supervisor but then threw me under the bus and hired another guy to be my boss. I worked for more than 12 hours a day 7 days a week with only $10 an hour. It took a toll on my health and marriage.

7. Great Company!

Current Employee - Branch Manager
    Current Employee - Branch Manager

I have been working at Corporate Resource Services full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Career advancement, great work environment, fast paced and if you work hard enough it will be recognized.

Cons

No bonus, some managers are unprofessional, disorganized and lack communication skills.

Advice to Management

Communicate better with your employees (listen to what they have to say), we need to start being compensated a little better, start the bonus program soon.

8. First time I used a temp agency

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

I have been working at Corporate Resource Services full-time (less than a year)

Pros

None to speak of. They contacted me from my resume being on the internet. They set up a group orientation it was not very informational.

Cons

Since September this is the third site"manager". They don't have time to answer any questions about pay stubs benefits nothing. The woman they have as site manager now is very ..... if your not Hispanic she does not want to talk or deal with you. Always short when speaking "at"you.

Advice to Management

Get Harrisburg's office in order before you get allot of bad reviews.

9. Family Affairs

I have been working at Corporate Resource Services

Pros

None to speak of. The management team is the most unprofessional group of people that I have ever met.

Cons

Must be able to sleep with the family if you can get a chance to crawl into the crowded bed.

Advice to Management

Now that Messina has been removed as President get him out if the CEO role. He is an embarrassment.

10. My expirience has being an excellent one. No complains!

Current Contractor - Administrative Assistant in Miami, FL
    Current Contractor - Administrative Assistant in Miami, FL

I have been working at Corporate Resource Services as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

The staff is always one phone call away. Always available to help me find my next job.

Cons

I do not have any negative comments to say.

Advice to Management

N/A

11. Get us out of here

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Pros

Can not think of any positive thing to say. So many of us have our resumes out there.

Cons

CEO is the most morally and ethically challenged person ever to run a company.

Advice to Management

Resign.