Corptax Reviews

David Shea

High Energy, Innovative and Willing to Try New Approaches

Current Employee - Marketing  in  Deerfield, IL
    Current Employee - Marketing in Deerfield, IL

I have been working at Corptax full-time for less than a year

Pros

The leadership team has a clear vision for the future and the dedication to see it through. The client base is loyal and growing because they develop outstanding and relevant products and they provide comprehensive training and support programs.

The benefit package is one of the best in the Chicagoland area and there are definitely opportunities for growth and advancement.

Cons

The Deerfield location isn't the best for me, but it could be much worse. Plus, the building has a gym so instead of sitting in traffic I enjoy a quick after work workout.

Fun, modern place to work. Good for new grads.

Current Employee - Sales Department  in  Deerfield, IL
    Current Employee - Sales Department in Deerfield, IL

I have been working at Corptax full-time

Pros

Many people have been promoted within the sales team and there is opportunity to advance if goals are met. There are several recent graduates in Inside Sales and I like working with a group of people that are going through the learning process with me. They do provide sales and product training which is a big help. This is the first company I've worked for but people I talk to say the benefits are better than most places. The fitness center in the building is free. We go to Clearwater Florida for our sales meeting which was pretty cool.

Cons

It can be hard to get people on the phone but I guess you get that with most sales jobs. It's a lot to understand but doable.

Current Employee of almost a year - Sales

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Deerfield, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Deerfield, IL

I have been working at Corptax full-time

Pros

Corptax has a fun, ethical, and learning filled environment. There are many opportunities to move up at Corptax. I was promoted within my first year at Corptax and I witnessed many others move up as well. The pay includes a good salary plus commission. Benefits are top notch; 401 K is matched up to 6%, great medical, dental and more.

Cons

This job does require intelligence and like anything else in life, hard work. However if you put forth the effort, learn the product, and apply yourself during training you will excel.

The atmosphere is great. I enjoy the people I work with and everybody is willing to help those who ask for it. My Sales Manager is great as well. She has put together an amazing training program that did not exist before she got here. On top of that she is always making sure we have what we need to successfully call, contact, and close accounts. I have learned a lot at Corptax, not only tax software but more about myself as an individual and life in general. Keep it up Corptax!!!!

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great Company

Current Employee - Sales  in  Deerfield, IL
    Current Employee - Sales in Deerfield, IL

I have been working at Corptax full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Work hard and make your numbers, it's a great place to be. No room for laziness since it's a small company and everyone has to pitch-in.

Cons

Overall vision can be fuzzy at times

Continue to work on career path mobility

I love my job at Corptax. They treat me very well. I could make more money but who couldn't.

I have been working at Corptax full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good working environment. Great Boss. Excellent Team in my Department. Treated with respect.

Cons

I'd say we need better training and better communications betwen Development and Support.

Keep up the good work.

Work hard and enjoy the company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Plano, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

I have been working at Corptax full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great collaboration-no silly pettiness. Everyone drives hard to hit the mark and there is a sincerity to friendships throughout. Opportunites to grow, even outside current department prevelant.

Cons

Can get crazy during tax deadlines, and long hours can occur. So often communication can break down and things get missed.

Management should be a partner not a taskmaster.

Working at Corptax has been developmentally rewarding. I am more competent and capable as a result of my work there.

I have been working at Corptax full-time for more than a year

Pros

Challenging work, cutting edge technology, talented people who share their experience and expertise, pride of ownership, extraordinary commitment to our clients, and no two days are ever alike! I'm always learning every day!

Cons

The work can be very challenging and urgent because we are so responsive to our clients' needs. The envorinment is ever evolving, and this could be difficult for some people if they are uncomfortable in that type of environment,

it's a good experience that add good knowledge to my career path

Current Employee - Technical Operations Engineer  in  Deerfield, IL
    Current Employee - Technical Operations Engineer in Deerfield, IL

I have been working at Corptax

Pros

not enough benefits for employees

Cons

Coworkers are ready to share knowledge

Share the company vision with employees

Great technology leadership

Current Employee - Manager  in  Deerfield, IL
    Current Employee - Manager in Deerfield, IL

I have been working at Corptax

Pros

Technology leadership, small company mentality, opportunities for advancement, good growth potential, stable market niche

Cons

Long hours, not enough communication from the top management to the employees

Be more open to the employees

Worked for Corptax? Contribute to the Community!