Corry Memorial Hospital

Corry Memorial Hospital Reviews

1 review filtered by
  • Any Status
Employment Status

1. Corry Memorial Hospital; not a good recommendation for anyone unless you are truly desperate. Apply at McDonalds first.

Former Employee - Aide in Corry, PA
    Former Employee - Aide in Corry, PA

I worked at Corry Memorial Hospital full-time (More than a year)

Loved the patients. They were the only reason I stayed there for so long. The family members and patients showed more respect and gratitude than anyone on staff ever did.

The supervisor I had played favorites and had no idea how to lead. She also had no management skills or supervisory experience. She got hired into a position she did not earn because they were desperate for someone to fill the position. The OJT did not work in this case. There was too much favoritism and hiring of friends and family members who got preferential treatment. Wages and benefits were often cut and we were expected to work long hours of overtime, sometimes up to 22 or 24 hours, and they did not appreciate it.

Advice to Management

Listen when the employees complain, and take their complaints more seriously. Stop protecting the people who are not doing their jobs and coddling those who play favorites.

RSS Feed </> Embed