Cost Less Foods

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Elias Garcia

Not much room for advancement, mediocre pay, but local managers are decent.

Grocery Clerk (Current Employee)

ProsThe local management is decent and fair, and I am usually granted the time off that I request without any hassle.

ConsThe corporate management is impersonal and more concerned with financial issues than they are with their employees. There is not much opportunity for advancement.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat employees better and watch productivity increase. Reward hard work with opportunities for advancement, and please bring back the yearly bonus. Having the yearly bonus changed to a negligible raise was one of the biggest disappointments of working here.

People in a place of power who should not be in charge of anyone.Horrible management, And I am a model employee!!!!

Meat Cutter (Current Employee) Modesto, CA

ProsGood Benefits,"Through the union,year round,full time

Consterrible managers,terrible people management,favortism to all the wrong people,uneducated

Advice to Senior ManagementYou will have a lawsuit eventually,Slander,hostile work enviroment,verbal abuse

Worked for Cost Less Foods? Contribute to the Community!