Costume Craze

www.costumecraze.com

Costume Craze Reviews

Costume Craze – US – “Costume Craze in a beautiful sunset”

Not yet rated.

Kate Maloney

Good pay, great benefits, nice environment; bad communication between management and employee, awkward social environmen

Software Developer (Former Employee) Pleasant Grove, UT

ProsUpper management is really nice and accomodating, most employees are easy to work with; a nice big break room, pool table, air-hockey, foosball, games, couches, a good workstation. My own team's management was very accomodating and organized. They used Google Docs and preferred a documentation format which was nice. They were flexible with which editor I used but my preferred editor wouldn't work with their file system.

ConsThere is not much talking at work and not much more during lunch. The warehouse workers are usually quiet and are not allowed a radio. Customer service is required to sit at their desk for 4-hour periods, which has been proven to be bad for your health. Not much talking there either. The amenities are not used except for the couches occasionally and the pool table once a day by two people. Very strange. My own team's leaders had a very archaic way of doing things and typically thought standards were not adequate or were confused by high-level architecture. They basically keep every file in one folder and don't use SVN. Major file changes typically consisted of creating a new file and appending an incremented # to the filename. Very difficult to keep track of or prevent naming collisions. Very slow development with their editor. It seems the system has gotten too big for them to overhaul, so they just keep adding more stuff or chipping away at little things.

Advice to Senior ManagementEase up on your employees' ability to socialize and have fun. Try to standardize the system more and don't be afraid to take a stab at fixing some of the underlying problems in the architecture.

This company has some issues.

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Pleasant Grove, UT

ProsThe salary is decent and competitive.

ConsThere is very poor communication between management and the workers. No time off the first year.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo give feedback to the employees so they know what they are doing right and what they are doing wrong.

Very Bad response from the employees, Ask for the ATM pin they will tell to take a passbook. Preening HENS.

ProsNo good things to tell about service worst service.

ConsVery Very bad service, Do not have No Star/ Zero rating i would have given that.

Worked for Costume Craze? Contribute to the Community!