Cover-All Reviews

1 Rating

Poor management, continuous HR issues, 1 year turn-around for most employees

Former Employee - Inside Sales  in  San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Inside Sales in San Diego, CA

I worked at Cover-All part-time for more than a year

Pros

Interesting to learn franchise business. Nice work environment and office location.

Cons

unrealistic expectations for job performance, high turnover company in most positions.
    One year nine people gone. Lack of control with HR issues. Constant problems
    with customers and office personnel. Lack of respect for management. Presented many
    ideas-boss claimed the glory/credit. Major discrimination on all levels.

Poor management style. Top management always blames lower level
    employees for new and existing problems. Unable to develop and see true talent.

Worst job experience of my career

I worked at Cover-All as a contractor for more than 8 years

Pros

My coworkers. They were smart but under utilized. I never saw professional people who were afraid to be yelled at. They still persevered and we all wanted to do our best but opportunities were limited as there is a small group of "preferred" people who got the opportunities.

Cons

Management yells at people and treats people like children. There was no teamwork, respect or encouragement for it. If you made an error, you were ignored by management without anyone telling you why. Too much work was shipped out of the country as well.

It doesn't matter because they don't care. They will say they do but they are hypocrites.

Worked for Cover-All? Contribute to the Community!