Coverall

Updated Jul 1, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Rick Ascolese

Best Company to Work for!!!!

OUTSIDE SALES (Current Employee)

ProsCoverall has some of the best people I have ever worked with or worked for! The work environment is very fun, encouraging and supportive. Everyone is treated with respect. They are constantly growing and adding new positions so there is a lot of potential to move up in the company. I absolutely love it here!!!!

ConsCan't think of any negatives. This is the best company I have ever worked for.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great focus on treating employees with respect, encouragement and great support!

Revolving doors, high turn around, most of employees are not happy.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsWith hard work pay is ok! But you will work your but off as in micromanage in the highest degree.

ConsManagement not so much about the employee, little patience and will fire you in a heart beat. I even witness management firing someone still in training. Twice!! this company is not for the weak or timid!!

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement sucks!!!

Great learning experience! (Coverall NGT Master Franchise)

Marketing Consultant (Current Employee) Rochester, NY

ProsThis is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to get into sales. You learn both inside and outside sales. You essentially run your "own business." You spend the mornings in the office and afternoons out in the field. You can make a decent amount of money if you put in the work. You must be competitive and be highly motivated. Director of Sales does a great job with motivating the sales reps with monthly contests. Also, each year they do a trip for all the top performing sales reps. (This year is Mexico.) The Rochester branch is a close knit family and a great work atmosphere! I would definitely recommend anyone who is looking to get into sales to consider working for Coverall (NGT).

ConsThere isn't too much room for growth within the company. However, this is a great way to start your sales career.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

no ones listening

Rep (Former Employee) Houston, TX

ProsThe thought of 'health based cleaning' is a fabulous concept. Offering the 'idea' that a franchise owner can own their own company and live the American Dream!

ConsThe upper management and corporate office is on their own Power Trip! No one is listening to the 'worker bees'. They sell a great product, but do nothing to ensure that the Franchise Owners are using the products. Charging the fo a every corner when they pick up a new account - the coverall cut is so deep the slow bleed to the fo makes them not want to pick up new business. High turn over in Sales. Field reps are put in awkward positions trying to do the right thing for the franchise owner. Corporate is in the dark on what to do for the current employees

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to the little guys... and they really do know the business of working with 'people'. Not just the contracts and business lost.

Outstanding Company

Business Systems Integration Analyst (Current Employee) Deerfield Beach, FL

ProsGreat people, forward thinking, technological, great benefits, open to new ideas, and an upper management staff willing to listen and implement new ideas, new procedures, and new goals based on discussion with knowledgeable staff.

ConsSo far, there are no cons

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep thinking forward, keep moving forward

Inside sales are NOT valued they account for more than half of company sales. Osc's live off inside

Inside Sales (Current Employee)

ProsFriendships with most local hardworking staff. Good health and dental plan

ConsComp plan has not changed in years even though we keep producing more and more for outside sales. Whoever wrote about over staffing to meet numbers is correct. The inside sales people are the ones who get to suffer when it comes to comp plan changes. 75% of company sales come from inside sales. Some offices are 75% +. This means the outside sales people are sitting on their butts playing solitare waiting for appointments from inside sales. Or when they need appointments they come suck up to inside sales. In the end they get to reep the benefits and were stuck with the same thing. 'Sales supervisor' ( fancy name so they don't have to pay him/her as much) doesn't do anything maybe some charts and graphs like the previous person said ( they should really call them a babysitter) hardly in the office. Don't work for this company because they don't value the foundation of their sales and that's inside sales. OSCS live off inside sales $10/hr not worth it youre not going to grow. Don't get me started on the crapy comp in operations dept!

Advice to Senior ManagementHire leaders and not babysitters. Give credit where credit is due.

Coverall has been great

OUTSIDE SALES (Current Employee)

ProsGood training and people here

ConsHave to build a clientele, takes a little time

Advice to Senior Managementn/a

good company

Contractor (Former Employee) Belmont, CA

ProsI was a contractor in 1984 they were just starting out then. really good people to work for back then. if you had a problem it was taken care of rightaway . management was small back then only a couple of offices in California.I guess they got too big too fast, like so many do. I had a good time there management had open door back then.

Consthe contracts were good contracts, you could really make a buck back then. It was a different world back then.

Knee-Jerk Reaction Management

ProsGood commission scale for employees

ConsCulture, management, not very much room for growth. Salary is stagnant.

Advice to Senior ManagementActually listen to employees

Titanic

Outside Sales Representative (Current Employee)

ProsCan't think of any at this point,this place is being run into the ground by the supposed management team,it used to be great and still could be if they would just stop sitting on their hands watching it fall apart

ConsUpper management has no idea what they're doing ,they're all spreadsheet cubicle rats.
    They hold no one accountable ,have no long term plan and have zero vision.
    Possibly the worst management team anywhere,especially sales the CSO (nice title)he is a joke in the field no one respects him, he was promoted within 6 months after completely screwing up an acquisition and was handpicked by the CEO who won't admit he made the wrong decision so they just celebrate "hitting" a number that was only hit due to over staffing with horrible averages.
    Marketing team seems like it changes weekly maybe you look at who's leading (or not) it and that maybe people would stay ,that seems to be their M.O. they have people leaving every day turnover is terrible and they never actually look at the management it's always the employee..worst part they ran off the operations guy who was the only one that seemed to care he listened to us and was always positive he worked all day ,night and on the weekend the times he was in our office i don't know when slept and the people in the field respected him he seemed to love the job then we get an email he's no longer with company with no explanation.

Advice to Senior ManagementClean house on your management team and bring back the ops guy that helped build your company,you talk like you really care about your franchise owners but it's just talk.
    You have people leaving the company every day why don't you figure out why?

Worked for Coverall? Contribute to the Community!