Coverall Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
3.1
Rick Ascolese

Pros
  • Offering the 'idea' that a franchise owner can own their own company and live the American Dream (in 4 reviews)

• I would definitely recommend anyone who is looking to get into sales to consider working for Coverall (NGT) (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • Acknowledgment from upper management of outstanding performance is given unevenly usually to a few favored employees nationwide (in 6 reviews)

• No one is listening to the 'worker bees' (in 5 reviews)

Excellent Company

Current Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Miami, FL

Pros

Work Environment, Great Management Team, Commission Structure, Flexibility of Schedule

Cons

Their administrative technology is a little antiquated, need more strict training classes for new and some current employees

2. Working for this company

Current Employee - Outside Sales Representative

I have been working at Coverall full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The leadership really cares. They really do! I do understand that in my position I have to make them money and that's the end deal, but I also feel that they care about my work environment. Top sales leadership when visiting here always asks how we like working here and what they can do to help.

Cons

Well there could always be more pay, but it is fair, and I know if I sell more that I will make more.

Advice to Management

Just keep showing you care and listening to us.

3. A company that lost its essence

Former Employee - Regional Director in West Palm Beach, FL
    Former Employee - Regional Director in West Palm Beach, FL

I worked at Coverall full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Used to have the ability to be a business manager but.......those days are gone.

Cons

Top line growth at the expense of the franchise owners. The chief sales officers directives for growth doesnt allow for operational stability. Compromises the integrity and ethics associated with franchise owner support and success.

Advice to Management

I would give some but why would you listen now when you never have before

5. General Manager

I worked at Coverall full-time

Pros

Great people to work for and with. Pay is good. A lot of freedom to act as a GM over a profit center.

Cons

Business model attracts less than desirable franchisees. Those franchisees are not always pleasant to work with.

Advice to Management

Increase you price point to purchase a franchise and weed out undesirables.

Great job for anyone

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative

Pros

Good pay the staff is really great. everyone is really new due to a change in management, but its working.

Cons

If you don't like being on the phone then I wouldn't take this job. you are expected to make 70-110 calls a day.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing everything is working great. Except unite the sales and operations side more.

Great Place To Work

Current Employee - Outside Sales Representative

I have been working at Coverall full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

There is a lot of support for employees. A great deal of training is provided, along with whatever we need to be as successful as we make ourselves. I also like the positive atmosphere. There is a lot of encouragement, recognition of successes, and optimistic attitudes.

Cons

None that I can think of. I am very happy. The atmosphere is much better than any place that I have ever worked actually.

Advice to Management

Keep providing so much positive support to employees. We really appreciate it.

Fake reviews are so obvious!

Current Employee - Outside Sales Representative

I have been working at Coverall (More than a year)

Pros

Let me start out by saying that I am not a scorned employee (I still have my job) and that I am consistently one of the top reps in my area. But it is sickening to see the spam from upper management on this page. Coverall is NOT a five star company. Never has been, never will be. There is little room for growth and after a year or two at this place, you could be making a lot more money for a lot less headache somewhere else.

Cons

Micro-management. If you don't like it, stay far away. Even if this isn't your sales managers style, it is the style of the higher-ups. And it trickles down to everyone in outside sales. It doesn't matter if you hit or even exceed your numbers every month, they will still find ways push down harder on you. They absolutely don't appreciate your numbers--they just want more. And it makes sense. Franchise Owners suck, can't keep accounts, and the colony loses money. We are the suckers in this rat race trying to make up for it. It's truly a never ending cycle that won't change until the business model does. How they have kept it going this long I have no idea. They prey on inexperienced sellers, new graduates, and people who are out of work. And it's rare to see the same group of outside sales stay together for more than a calendar year. Churn and burn in my office is the norm.

Advice to Management

Sales higher ups - please re-evaluate your entire management style. you are driving away top talent one email at a time and will only have yourselves to blame when you continue to not meet your numbers.

9. Outside Sales Consultant

Current Employee - Outside Sales Representative

I have been working at Coverall full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Excellent training program and support from senior execs. Great first sales job. Solid base salary and commission opportunities.

Cons

Ceiling isn't very hire compensation wise, but it is not low, either. Isn't the most professional industry.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. RVP's are leading their division the right way and all the managers I have been in contact with have been great from city to city.

No matter how good you are......the executive team will cut you if they think they will avoid the boards wrath.

Former Employee - General Manager in Elk Grove, CA
    Former Employee - General Manager in Elk Grove, CA

I worked at Coverall full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good balance between home and work

Cons

No raises for team in 6 years. Lack of executive business knowledge and field alignment. Sales resources never fully in place. No longer listen to the field managers. HR has a god complex and believes the unbelievable and caves to false allegations. Benefits are on the lousy side.

Advice to Management

Get more involved with the field. They can assist you more effectively than you assuming you actually know. Also, lose the Chief Sales Officer he is toxic to sustainable growth of the organization and employees will suffer for it.

they are very unprofessional at time in handling account. They will leave you to fend for yourself if they do not feel t

Former Employee - Owner Operator in Richmond, VA
    Former Employee - Owner Operator in Richmond, VA

I worked at Coverall full-time (More than a year)

Pros

you will have to secure and make sure of all your work duties Do not not rely on coverall to help you with clients at times. Make sure to build a relationship with your clients and be thorough with your cleaning. Do not leave anything with the possibility of being addressed or complained about cause your client possibly will. Make sure to sign your complaint book everyday and again it is very important to build a relationship with your clients not coverall. They will recycle your business and leave you stranded unless you are willing to pay more money for accounts and still be left with the complete balance you owe them on the franchise. Coverall does not play fair so if you do decide to go with them for your sake please cover yourself.

Cons

They will recycle your business and leave you stranded unless you are willing to pay more money for new accounts other than the package you purchased and still be left with the same complete balance you owe them on the franchise purchase. Coverall does not play fair so if you do decide to go with them for your sake please cover yourself. Be thorough with your work do not leave anything to be touched on cause your clients will complain. Believe me!

Advice to Management

Build your own cleaning business, cause at the end of the day there is no real security with this company. In certain situations they will leave you to hang you out to dry.

Coverall Response

Jul 21, 2015 – Coverall Communications

Dear Coverall Franchised Business Owner in Richmond, VA: Thank you for your feedback on your experience as a Coverall Franchised Business Owner. We are sorry to hear of the issues you mention ... More

RSS Feed </> Embed