Cqlsys Technologies

Be The First To
Add Photos

Ajay Kumar

Good working Environment

Web Designer (Former Employee) Mohali, Punjab (India)

ProsThe company has a very optimistic environment. It always keep it's employees motivating at every level.
    It makes me feel like a great working environment here.

ConsThe main problem i face here is, There is no canteen. I have to go so far to have afternoon meal.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would like to advice management to have a get together of all employees - former/current. So we And you can have a large network

Best Company to start off your career

PHP Developer (Former Employee) Mohali, Punjab (India)

ProsI have worked there for 1 year. Cqlsys provides great learning Environment and more opportunities to grow professionally. Seniors are also very cooperative and helpful.

ConsThere's no such problem. I really enjoyed my time working here.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work

A trustworthy Company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe Best part of the Cqlsys Technologies is You can trust on company and it will never let you down regarding any issues.

ConsThe problem with the company is in its Infrastructure. And i hope it will recover from it soon

Advice to Senior ManagementI advice management to extend its number of employees and services because i think this company can explore itself more in the world.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

flexible and work lige balance

PHP (Former Employee) Mohali, Punjab (India)

Prosvery good processing system all the employees are very nice and very good management

Consthere is a lack of space . and in the summer there is very hot inside the office

Advice to Senior Managementincrease the number of ac and the computer systems so taht all the employees work better

“Good company to plan your career”

Android Developer (Current Employee) Mohali, Punjab (India)

ProsCareer options. Flexibility with in verticals

Conshike issue is main issue

my best experience ever

PHP (Current Employee) Mohali, Punjab (India)

Prosi learn lot of things in cqlsys,i got lot of things in cqlsys from well experienced staff. in cqlsys it is my best experience ever .i love cqlsys

Consthe main problem is about the environment .please celebrate the bdays of all employees and do some activities

Advice to Senior Managementplease celebrate the bdays of all employees so that he or she motivate

I learned too much from "Cqlsys Technologies"

SEO (Current Employee) Mohali, Punjab (India)

ProsHello friends first of all i want to tell you that when i joined this company as a fresher i don;t know anything about SEO but now 6 months ago i learned too much in this company. Our seniors are always ready to solve the queries when required. Daily i spend 9 hrs in this company but i looks like i worked at my home because of good environment.

ConsSometimes challenge you have to face here is work load but i will be managed too early because our seniors always available for help.
    Thanks

Truly a learning experience here at CQLsys Technologies

PHP (Current Employee) Mohali, Punjab (India)

ProsThe company has a very interesting approach of learning while you work. When you start working in a company what happens is that the learning process stops, but here in CQLsys Technologies, they emphasis on learning. Fellow work-mates and seniors are readily available to help you and assist you in your work. In this way not only I learnt new things, but my contribution to company also increased.

ConsParking is one of the main problem. You can't find a proper place to park your vehicle and the problem gets worse during summer, with scorching heat making your car look like a microwave oven.

Advice to Senior ManagementI must say I'm really happy with my senior management. I'm not saying this because of fear that my seniors might read this, but because I really have respect for senior management for understanding the problems of each employee and helping them out instead of throwing them with stringent company laws.

Fake Atmosphere, Fake Commitments, Everything is Fake here in this Company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsI did work here around 1 year to brush-up my skills and to get good experience but they don't even do anything pasco like that they just brush your body to sink their clients and get employees maximum time in a day. Unfortunately they just look at their own pocket. Don't even had money to pay salaries but they pays high prices in hotels.

ConsNothing is challenging here. Just give your 20 hours per day and get your salaries and feedback after long.

Advice to Senior ManagementFree Advice for higher management: Beware from GOD and don't ruin Student's life by giving fake promises to them. Give Respect and Take Respect !!

While working with CQLsys, i find it as my old friend and my second home

Human Resources Manager (Current Employee)

ProsGood Learning & Experience, Working Culture & Management

ConsLack of Career Opportunity for Management team

Advice to Senior ManagementShould have balance between the management & technical department

Worked for Cqlsys Technologies? Contribute to the Community!