Crawford Communications Group Reviews

Updated March 27, 2015
13 reviews filtered by
3.7
Judy Crawford

1. Best Company I Have Ever Worked For!!!

I have been working at Crawford Communications Group full-time

Pros

Crawford Group is a breath of fresh air! I have worked for similar companies in the past and did not have a great experience. Crawford Group is truly a people focused business. They treat their clients and employees very well. They keep their business fresh and implement new ideas to stay current within the industry. This has been my favorite position I have ever had. Great pay, great employees, great work/life balance, great core values, and positive atmosphere!

Cons

I do not have any complaints!

Great company, keep it up!!!

2. Great Opportunities for Marketing Communications and Event Work

I have been working at Crawford Communications Group

Pros

Crawford Group really focuses on MarComm and Event work. As a MarComm consultant, I have been placed on many projects through Crawford Group (with some GREAT Bay Area technology companies). I like the teams, how they communicate with the consultants and the added learning programs they host for us.

Cons

I have not run into any cons.

3. Great company with positive and hard working individuals

Current Employee - Marketing Consultant in Campbell, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing Consultant in Campbell, CA

I have been working at Crawford Communications Group full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Ability to work remotely or from home, which provides great flexibility and work life balance. Upper management is supportive and encouraging without micromanaging. Despite having many people working remotely, Crawford has a great company culture and I feel connected with my co-workers no matter where I am working.

Cons

PTO structure could be improved, perhaps with a floating holiday or one or two more days off per year. More opportunity for growth within the company, or at least a projection of how your current position could evolve would be a great addition.

Keep doing what you are doing! I appreciate that management considers consultants schedules and making sure we have enough work but not too much on our plates.

5. Streamlined, professional management

Current Employee - Production Designer in Santa Cruz, CA
    Current Employee - Production Designer in Santa Cruz, CA

I have been working at Crawford Communications Group

Pros

Crawford Group manages a team of contractors at a large company based in Santa Cruz, CA in a hands-on, professional and supportive manner.

Cons

None to speak of thus far.

I would recommend Crawford as a third-party management group for contractors for other companies.

6. Great team environment!

I have been working at Crawford Communications Group full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

The team I have worked with for years are highly capable and skilled event and marketing consultants. Always willing to help each other as availability goes up and down. Finding my own projects in the past with our clients has allowed me to continue to be successful and work continuously with clients that I enjoy. You can tell that the clients trust the team at Crawford Group and invest in the legacy their team brings to the table.

Cons

Provide referral bonuses to bring in new business

7. I love working for Crawford Group

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in Campbell, CA
    Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in Campbell, CA

Pros

The team at Crawford Group is the most supportive team I've ever worked with. Everyone encourages each other in a positive way and has high ethical standards. It's the first job I've ever worked where I genuinely like everyone that works there. I know everyone is great at their job and open and honest communication is encouraged. There is also a lot of flexibility and positive praise for a job well done. I see nothing but bright things in the future for Crawford Group.

Cons

No cons that I can see.

8. Focused Management

Former Contractor - Varied in San Jose, CA
    Former Contractor - Varied in San Jose, CA

I worked at Crawford Communications Group as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

Attentive management, account representiatives. Focused on creative and related type jobs.

Cons

Don't hear from them for new jobs after completing an assignment. You have to push them.Which is like all other agencies.

Keep your good workers working.

9. High-end agency delivers

Current Contractor - Project Management in Campbell, CA
    Current Contractor - Project Management in Campbell, CA

I have been working at Crawford Communications Group as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

They are known in Silicon Valley to provide high-end talent. They provide some benefits and are generally available to discuss and resolve contract work challenges. They provide some training opportunities.

Cons

They weren't able to place me for over a year, my skill set is a bit out of the ordinary.

HORRIBLE STAY AWAY!

Current Employee - Slave Labor in Campbell, CA
    Current Employee - Slave Labor in Campbell, CA

I have been working at Crawford Communications Group full-time (more than a year)

Pros

A low paying and impersonally managed contract position if very desperate..

Cons

HUGE EGO of Owner President
    GREEDY MARGINS/profits-less for contractor.
    Lack of employer loyalty when project ends.
    Poor reputation of many mediocre contractors-since pay is low/quality is low.

Internal co environment caddy, petty, hen peckers and an overbearing egotistical owner.

Karma will catch up with you very soon.

You have a lot of people very angry with you!

Close down the business.

11. For Hire Agency

Former Contractor - Web Consultant in San Jose, CA
    Former Contractor - Web Consultant in San Jose, CA

I worked at Crawford Communications Group as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

Professional and straight forward. Presents you in a good light to prospects.

Cons

Like most work agencies, they tend to forget you once an assignment has been completed.

Stay in touch - even after assignment completion

Crawford Communications Group Photos