Creative Channel Services

Great Place To Work

Current Employee - Manager
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Creative Channel Services full-time

Pros

Genuinely cares about clients and employees

Cons

Improving its work-life balance for its employees

Agree "bunch of confused execs"

I have been working at Creative Channel Services full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Left alone and not micromanaged. Easy job and no worries about long hours. Office environment fun and relaxing. The people at the office are fun to work with and enjoy I the environment. Word on the street do not work in field services. Field managers are known as winners and complainers according to many at the office. Senior managers do not like them at all. I guess field complains too much from what I hear. I do hear all the managers are temps and receive no benefits which is weird. Maybe that is the stink but I really don't know. I've met a few and they are chill.

Cons

I agree with previous reviewer feedback "There are people there that have been in that company for decades. Almost locked in a cave and locked in a time capsule" No new bright ideas and comp very stagnant.
     layoffs every year. Executives only listen to inner circle and gives each other high-fives. I have shared my ideas and they do not care to listen. No new business resulting in layoffs each year.

Have to agree with previous reviewer "Be more involved with employees. Actually listen to them and focus on the strengths of your employees. You have alot of smart employees but due to your lack of involvement and favoritism you are blinded"

Bunch of confused execs

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Marina del Rey, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Marina del Rey, CA

I have been working at Creative Channel Services full-time (more than an year)

Pros

You can get away by doing the bare minimum. Very flexible scheduling. Telecommuting is great. Can work from anywhere in the world. Unless you kill someone you probably won't get fired.

Cons

The same thing that's for pros is the cons. There are people there that have been in that company for decades. Almost locked in a cave and locked in a time capsule. Leadership is confused and not involved at all. On the surface it looks like the company offers slot of opportunities. But when you look at things it is all smoke and mirrors.

Be more involved with employees. Actually listen to them and focus on the strengths of your employees. You have alot of smart employees but due to your lack of involvement and favoritism you are blinded.

Overall Pretty good company to work for. Cared about employees and were willing to work with you.

Former Employee - Field Marketing Representative
    Former Employee - Field Marketing Representative

I worked at Creative Channel Services full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good work/life balance
    Committed not only to serving clients but to employees

Cons

Job security is an issue if you are working on a field team, the contracts can be relatively short if you are working on a client team and it could leave you out to dry.

Do what you need to do to ensure the continuation of programs.

Review

Former Employee - Retail Specialist in Daytona Beach, FL
    Former Employee - Retail Specialist in Daytona Beach, FL

I worked at Creative Channel Services part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Flexible schedule. A company with full advancement!

Cons

Nothing! Keep on doing what you're doing.

Nothing!

I currently oversee 68 large retail big box stores.

Current Employee - Safety Manager in Oak Park, MI
    Current Employee - Safety Manager in Oak Park, MI

I have been working at Creative Channel Services full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I love enter acting with the customer and given them great customer service.

Cons

dealing with something unrule customers.

I am a mid level Regional Safety Manger, therefore I am always given feed back to my senior managers about advice how we can do things better in the field.

Amazing! Best company I've worked for yet!

Current Employee - Retail Specialist in Daytona Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Retail Specialist in Daytona Beach, FL

I have been working at Creative Channel Services part-time (less than an year)

Pros

I get to work in my favorite field of study, which is technology! Great pay, great opportunity!

Cons

No cons what so ever!

No advice! Keep it up guys!

Decent Supplemental Cash, if you are central to your designated area.

Current Employee - Field Marketing Representative in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Field Marketing Representative in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Creative Channel Services part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Worked here since 2011.
    Great for student looking for an easy dollar that you work to your schedule. As a student you cant really get that kind of flexibility doing anything else. A great move from standard retail you are seen as a professional and a person with knowledge. You have to want to help customer and the brand.

Cons

No compensation for using my own gear. Used my own SD cards, car,oil,phone, computer,gps you name it it was out of my pocket. I would drive upto 200 miles in day of work.

Keep the client happy make sure they know what they are getting. Keeping them involved is important but make sure they dont take advantage of them. Some clients think they are the direct bosses and try to make you do things outside of the description. Management needs better communication skill at the lower level. The National managers are your best contact. I would always go straight to them.

An acceptable flexible job for the short run

Former Employee - Field Representative
    Former Employee - Field Representative

I worked at Creative Channel Services part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Some flexibility with hours, pay per hour was nice, seasonal sales competition was nice

Cons

Inconsistent hours, not paid for all travel

keep in touch with your reps, give more consistent hours per month.

A once great company losing all its Clients

Former Employee - Brand Ambassor, Retail Trainer
    Former Employee - Brand Ambassor, Retail Trainer

I worked at Creative Channel Services part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Ability to make your own schedule. decent pay.

Cons

No benefits or travel time. passive agressive management. lack of training. No bonuses and little to no advancement possibility.

More trainings and training materials needed. Show that you LOVE the clients you represent. There is no positive reinforcement in this job. When you do a good job, reward your employees. You will get better employees that way