Creative Channel Services

Add Photos

Andy Restivo

Review

Retail Specialist (Former Employee) Daytona Beach, FL

ProsFlexible schedule. A company with full advancement!

ConsNothing! Keep on doing what you're doing.

Advice to Senior ManagementNothing!

I currently oversee 68 large retail big box stores.

Safety Manager (Current Employee) Oak Park, MI

ProsI love enter acting with the customer and given them great customer service.

Consdealing with something unrule customers.

Advice to Senior ManagementI am a mid level Regional Safety Manger, therefore I am always given feed back to my senior managers about advice how we can do things better in the field.

Amazing! Best company I've worked for yet!

Retail Specialist (Current Employee) Daytona Beach, FL

ProsI get to work in my favorite field of study, which is technology! Great pay, great opportunity!

ConsNo cons what so ever!

Advice to Senior ManagementNo advice! Keep it up guys!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Decent Supplemental Cash, if you are central to your designated area.

Field Marketing Representative (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsWorked here since 2011.
    Great for student looking for an easy dollar that you work to your schedule. As a student you cant really get that kind of flexibility doing anything else. A great move from standard retail you are seen as a professional and a person with knowledge. You have to want to help customer and the brand.

ConsNo compensation for using my own gear. Used my own SD cards, car,oil,phone, computer,gps you name it it was out of my pocket. I would drive upto 200 miles in day of work.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the client happy make sure they know what they are getting. Keeping them involved is important but make sure they dont take advantage of them. Some clients think they are the direct bosses and try to make you do things outside of the description. Management needs better communication skill at the lower level. The National managers are your best contact. I would always go straight to them.

An acceptable flexible job for the short run

Field Representative (Former Employee)

ProsSome flexibility with hours, pay per hour was nice, seasonal sales competition was nice

ConsInconsistent hours, not paid for all travel

Advice to Senior Managementkeep in touch with your reps, give more consistent hours per month.

A once great company losing all its Clients

Brand Ambassor, Retail Trainer (Former Employee)

ProsAbility to make your own schedule. decent pay.

ConsNo benefits or travel time. passive agressive management. lack of training. No bonuses and little to no advancement possibility.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore trainings and training materials needed. Show that you LOVE the clients you represent. There is no positive reinforcement in this job. When you do a good job, reward your employees. You will get better employees that way

Another day another dollar

Assisted Sales Representative (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsGreat as supplemental income
    Flexible hours

ConsAdmin reports on Cognistix are tedious

Advice to Senior ManagementGo over upon hire the program expectations, the recruiters may not tell you that the program already started so if the recruiter says 8 week program but the program is already 3 weeks in, manager needs to go over again program details and times

part time/seasonal

Canon Assisted Sales Representative (Current Employee) Porter Ranch, CA

Prosgood hourly pay, really give you everything you need, always a phone call away, every night you fill in what you sold (so take notes!)

Consonly was a seasonal job, once a week (i think it was) you had to call in the morning meeting and sign in,

Advice to Senior Managementkeep up the work

Getting the Most out of employees while paying as little as possible

Field Marketing Representative (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsSome scheduling flexiblitiy
    Learning and sharing about all the latest electronic devices
    Good supplemental income for retirees or students

ConsThe best programs will require weekend work
    Not fairly compensated for your administrative/reporting time
    Not compensated for use of your own vehicle and home office and supplies
    CCS call employees for "opportunities" that make no sense for example
    they want you to visit 10 sites and earn $15 an hour. But you are to spend 1 hour per site. Visit 10 sites you will earn $150. The problem is your sites are all over the place you will burn a full tank of gas without compensation. After your costs you will earn less than $100 after taxes.

Advice to Senior ManagementCorporate greed is not good. Your treatment of field reps is unconscionable. If corporations are people, our society is doomed.

I have done a few assignments, but overall this is a good position if you are flexible and motivated.

ASR (Current Employee) Orlando, FL

ProsWeekend schedules, good training and reliable systems if you do your assignments and as you are instructed.

ConsWeekends are the mainstay of most work, and often changes are last minute. You must be flexible and able to make changes as necessary, since most are client demands.

Advice to Senior Managementn/a

Worked for Creative Channel Services? Contribute to the Community!