Creative Financial Staffing

Updated October 18, 2014
Updated October 18, 2014
4.0

Daniel J. Casey

Very professional and accommodating staffing agency

I worked at Creative Financial Staffing as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

Will listen to you and understand your desired career goals. Will look for jobs which match your desires. I asked for something long term, with stability and my recruiter is still working to find something which meets my needs.

Cons

Not enough Human Resources jobs, but that's okay because there are Staff Accountant positions which utilize HR roles

Better perks to retain great employees

A

I have been working at Creative Financial Staffing

Pros

Flexible work schedule and life balance

Cons

Difficult to move up in company, not many steps up to take

Staffing agency

I have been working at Creative Financial Staffing

Pros

They were very finding me a position

Cons

Benefits are not the greatest and pay varies based on assingment

Executive Recruiter

I have been working at Creative Financial Staffing

Pros

Great company to work for with great leaders

Cons

The training is good but not extensive enough for what your going to encounter. There is high turnover

Great accounting staffing

Current Employee - Senior Accountant in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Senior Accountant in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Creative Financial Staffing as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

The Baltimore office provides solid accounting assignments. Contractor service is excellent. They often obtain good accounting assignments. CFS is well connected to the public accounting side of MacGladrey.

Cons

I have no negatives to report. Their values and culture reflect what I am looking for in an accounting group.

Great Company!

Former Employee - Internal Auditor in San Juan, PR
    Former Employee - Internal Auditor in San Juan, PR

I worked at Creative Financial Staffing as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Very professional staff. They are very proactive and care about your placement and working conditions. I really felt like I had a champion within.

Cons

If I must say something, hourly pay is not so good when compared with other staffing agencies.

Keep up the great work, but pay a bit more!

Not the Best Experience

I worked at Creative Financial Staffing full-time

Pros

Decent people to work with.

Cons

-Lower than average salaries for this type of role
    -Constant push for gathering company information from every source; leading candidates (who would not be considered staff-able) to believe we will help them find work
    -Posting ads for non-existent jobs in order to bring in and interview candidates to have 'oh hold' should something eventually arise.
    - Cold calling, all the time
    -Push to meet unattainable goals (connects, meetings, interviews and so on)
    -Micro-management at its finest

Offer market competitive salaries so people have incentive to stay. Consider that different markets have different challenges and that a 'one size fits all' attitude doesn't apply to every market. What works in one area for one person does not work for another person across the country.

The Atlanta Office is the Worst Recruiting Company I have ever worked with

I have been working at Creative Financial Staffing full-time

Pros

None in Atlanta I am appalled by the way I have been treated by this group. I would not waste recommend anyone looking for a job use this company, for blows to self esteem, lack of professionalism, and untruthful business practices.

Cons

I personally went to visit them regarding some opportunities that fit my skill set. I sat with a Temp Manager, and 2 Permanent Managers. They submitted my resume for a permanent position, after 2 or three of my own personal follow ups, they proceeded to tell me that the CLIENT chose to go with other applicants that were more qualified. How this was possible and I held a certification in the subject matter and a Master's degree, I am unsure. The same week, I was contacted by a different recruiter for the same job. I told him that I had already been submitted. He felt I was well qualified and spoke with the client anyhow. The client was actually interested in meeting me, Creative Financial Staffing LIED and had decided themselves that I was not qualified for the position. CFS told the client that they had other qualified applicants and were not interested in allowing me to interview with the client, and then turned around and lied to me saying the client did not want to see me. I honestly feel like when I sat down with CFS for the initial face to face, they judged the way I looked, felt that I was younger than I actually am, and I am also an African American. I definitely feel like I was discriminated against.

Know whats going on with your Atlanta recruiting office. They are very bad at following up with and being straight with their applicants. If they do not believe in an applicant, they will not work to find them a job, regardless of certifications and Master's degrees.

Not Impressed

I worked at Creative Financial Staffing

Pros

They set you up quick with a job. Convenient if you need something temporary.

Cons

Compensation could have less taken off the top. The position you receive might not fit your skill set.

Great executive management that values integrity

Current Employee - Executive Recruiter in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Executive Recruiter in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Creative Financial Staffing full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great compensation, benefits, training,and growth. I can see myself with this company until I retire. They value employees and always do the right thing.

Cons

Recruiting in general is very stressful. You must have the mind set and ablity to handle that you are judged by production.