Credit Valley Hospital

Updated Jul 17, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Nice Atmosphere, Nice People

Registration (Former Employee) Mississauga, ON (Canada)

ProsIt is nice to have the freedom of shift work. Dealing with different patients everyday makes the day go by faster.

ConsAlthough most of the staff is great some of them do come across as rude. I am not sure if it is because of the stress of dealing with patients that are needlessly rude to you.

Excellent learning experience, and a great job to have while looking for a job to start my career.

Unit Coordinating Assistant (Former Employee) Mississauga, ON (Canada)

ProsThe pay was really good, and the shift premiums are fair. CVH is non unionized, but keeps up with union standard pay rates. My manager allowed me to pursue my career goals by allowing me to reduce my hours to take an internship elsewhere.

ConsWorking nights and weekends and holidays can get tiresome. But that's what you sign up for when you agree to be employed there.

Review Headline

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Prosstate of the art equipment, top professionals working there

Consgoing through a lot of change, slow on the leadership change

Advice to Senior Managementmake sure to communicate plans as often as possible

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

not sure what this section means

Lab Technician (Current Employee) Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Prosshift work allows for variety; breaks and lunches supported; good team members to discuss and share information with; new sections are very nice.

Consparking issues and cost to pay for parking; open everyday which means having to work on weekends and holidays; stale air

Advice to Senior Managementdaily communication is appreciated; staff meetings could be structured better to allow for more discussion and feedback; need better keyboards and printers.

Worked for Credit Valley Hospital? Contribute to the Community!