Creedon and Co., Inc.

1 Review

1.0
1 Review

CEO

Unethical business and unprofessional ownership

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Worcester, MA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

I worked at Creedon and Co., Inc.

Pros

-Hiring practices that reflect a "no experience needed, we'll train you if you have the right attitude" policy. They hire just about anyone that walks through the door.
    -Free food during worked shifts
    -Flexible schedules for catering staff. Employees are not scheduled per se, but called weekly by management and offered shifts to accept or decline.
    -Overtime available during busy seasons (Summer, Christmas)

Cons

-Ownership that micromanages its employees
    -No clarity in policies and procedures. One week employees are expected to do "X", the next week they are yelled at (literally - the owner screams at employees) for not doing "Y". There is no guidance provided as to why a change occured in how you should have done your job. Just tell me how you want it done before I do it, and I'll do it the way you want! Don't yell at us after the fact!!
    -Management lies to customers constantly. "We donate all leftover food to local food banks" (lie: leftovers are re-heated the next day for employee lunches); "We make our food from scratch" (lie: this is a heat-and-serve prepackaged frozen meals business). This list could go on and on.
    -Management sends out non-English speaking employees to set up tents and equipment, and fields complaints from customers constantly when they can't communicate basic instructions to the setup crew ("I don't want the tent set up in my front yard! I wanted it set up in the back yard by the pool")
    -Management does not communicate with customers, leaving it to the minimum wage earning catering staff to explain why they arrived 2 hours before the scheduled delivery time to set up for a catered dinner.
    -Poor pay results in their only being able to retain 16-18 year old catering staff.

Sell the company to someone who cares about putting out good products and service

Worked for Creedon and Co., Inc.? Contribute to the Community!