Crescendo Bioscience

Updated Apr 24, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

William Hagstrom

Good

CLA (Current Employee) South San Francisco, CA

ProsFriendly Staff, Good consistent work hours

ConsToo many politics to deal with.

Unprofessional Lab Environment

(Current Employee) South San Francisco, CA

ProsMany very gifted and kind individuals at this company.

ConsIn the lab you will find unstable and unprofessional behaviors such as throwing tantrums when they can't have their way. Ignorance about statistics and how to create a Quality Assurance System. Hiding behind hording all the knowledge of the QC system in order to keep others from finding their mistakes. Is threatened by anyone who has better ideas. Shockingly gets away with back stabbing polarizing behaviors. Clueless about laboratory regulations and has the company at a liability risk due to it. Manipulating upper management to allow liabilities due to their lack of understanding of laboratory regulations. Will steal your ideas and claim them as if they were their own. Revolving door of Laboratory Supervisors due to the unstable behaviors.

Advice to Senior ManagementIs it really worth the risk?

Friendly and hardworking

ProsThis is one of the friendliest companies I've ever worked at. There's a lot of work to be done, but there's a good work/life balance.

ConsNot as much room for advancement as I thought there was when starting.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great building, department favoritism

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosnice view of bay, good coworkers, friendly environment

Consvery apparent favoritism for sales and marketing departments. Other departments hear about dinners, salaries and really they have unlimited funds. Non glamorous department personnel don't have any of the perks like catered lunches. Everyone else gets to pass by meetings and smell the food.

Advice to Senior ManagementOther departments are the skeleton that supports all your studies that marketing gets to brag about. Recognize all teams.

Worked for Crescendo Bioscience? Contribute to the Community!