Crescent Bank and Trust Reviews

Reset
1.7
Fred B. Morgan

Great company

I worked at Crescent Bank and Trust full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I worked in loan department and had the best time. The company has great benefits and get things taken care of in a timely manner. This company seems to really care about their employees. I really hated to leave there.

Cons

I really had no complaints with this company. I am pretty sure there are but because of the department that I worked in I can only speak from my experience.

2. Crescent Bank

Pros

There's really nothing nice to say, except thst its in a good location

Cons

No structure .. poor work ethics

Advice to Management

pay more attention to your staff, make the work environment a place where your employees are comfortable and be more professional.....

3. collection

Current Employee - Collection in Alexandria, LA
    Current Employee - Collection in Alexandria, LA

I have been working at Crescent Bank and Trust full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It's just. A job.no pros

Cons

The upper management doesn't care for no one but themselves.

Advice to Management

Gary. Solomon. Needs to be made aware of the way we are talked to daily.we are sent rude emails.we can never get a manager on phone -customers are on hold for too long.and being timed for bathroom is crazy.everyone is stressed.bonuses are dangled in front of your. Face then taken away.i don't recommend

Blind eye

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

I have been working at Crescent Bank and Trust full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Pay is good, there are some good people there who care and will help you. Medical insurance is good if you have no children

Cons

Beware upper management will tell your personal business to other nonessential employees. Favoritism is rampant all across the board, they fix the bonus structures will fail thus employees wont get fair pay. The lack of bonus is explained as a "system" issue. The micromanagement of lord forbid you wanna think for yourself, not at this place. We call it the plantation house, the SVPs are too good to even smile let alone say hello in the restroom. Be careful there are moles on every corner but to the constant favoritism.

Advice to Management

Pay more attention to the people who pay your bills.

6. horrible experience

Former Employee - Customer Relations Representative
    Former Employee - Customer Relations Representative

Pros

pay is average, reasonable hours

Cons

disorganized upper management had favorites micromanage

7. Not a good place to work

Former Employee - Customer Relations Representative in Baton Rouge, LA
    Former Employee - Customer Relations Representative in Baton Rouge, LA

Pros

Base pay is good. Benefits were pretty good.

Cons

Management has bad micro management skills. Management would smile in your face and stab you in the back; rides your back for anything. And if you dont make quota you are not on the IN LIST. Advancement isn't possible unless you are kissing up.

8. WORST COMPANY EVER

Current Employee - Collector in Chesapeake, VA
    Current Employee - Collector in Chesapeake, VA

I have been working at Crescent Bank and Trust full-time (More than a year)

Pros

none to mention maybe because you are off on Sunday?

Cons

pay managers environment breaks lunch office and computer issues it dept. pay the way the bonuses are manipulated at the last minute so that you do not get one

Advice to Management

stop acting as if you are all that worry about your employees and train them more so that you do not have to fire 4 a week, worry more about employees than youre fake hair

We got very little attention from upper management.

Former Employee - Collector in Columbus, GA
    Former Employee - Collector in Columbus, GA

Pros

Good pay, pretty good benefits and time off. A bit to big brother like in the way they monitor phone calls.

Cons

Insufficient ongoing training program, no ongoing training after the initial training class. After almost 2 years I only spoke with the district manager one time, and she did not visit the office, then the office was closed. The Branch manager and Assistant manager were good employees, promises were made to them of expanding our office which was one reason I took the job but that never happened. Very hard collections, Loans collected are the worst I have every seen as far as when the loan decision was made, A few times I met my collection bonus only to have new delinquent accounts added at the last minute and prevent my bonus... very frustrating!

Advice to Management

Better on going training, Don't dump new loans on people at the end of the month. Treat the lower caste of employee's like you care about them enough to say hello .. how are you today? Or acknowledge they exist. It goes a long way to feel that you are appreciated. I recommend better oversight on the loans that are purchased, I saw to many loans that had multiple repo's and bankruptcies, with cars having high mileage and low value basically throwing money away in my opinion. In my past experience I have seen other companies in which to many bad loans caught up with them and put them out of business. But maybe I am missing something.

10. If you absolutely have to have a job

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Pros

My peers were supportive of me, probably because we were all in the same boat.

Cons

Managers are unreasonable in expectations.

RSS Feed </> Embed