Crescent Processing Company

David Kesler

Sales Manager

Current Employee - Sales Manager
    Current Employee - Sales Manager

I have been working at Crescent Processing Company full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Inside sales; M-F; no nights, no weekends

Cons

zero integrity in signing up clients through field reps; sales managers frequently lied to business owners and independent contractors that worked the field.

instead of paying hundred of thousands to fix online review, how about actually fixing the actual problem using INTEGRITY SALES methods

Deceptive Unethical Business Practices

Former Employee - Inedependent Sales Agent (ISA)
    Former Employee - Inedependent Sales Agent (ISA)

I worked at Crescent Processing Company as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

They will hire just about anyone they feel will write them new business. If you are desperate for a job and good at sales and not too worried about being completely upfront and honest to future prospects than this is the position for you.

Cons

Appointments are not twice confirmed as my former corporate manager admitted to me after I had been driving to several of their "appointments" and been rejected and even one time was told I was harrasing them. Started off well selling 20% of my appointments until I found out how deceptive the company is. Appointments most of the time are leads that portrayed to be appointments and they are not honest with prospective customers, and keep the sales rep in the dark on how merchant accounts work to portray they are an honest company. If you call them on their changing stories or lack of honesty they will once again change their story. A company setup on a terrible paradigm that cares mostly about sales and does not focus on retaining customers.

After working for this company for a few months I see that there is good reason why you are not accredited by the BBB and until major changes are made I do not see Crescent ever being an honest reputable merchant services provider. Changing your name is not going to make you a better company it is only going to temporarily hide your bad reputation.

Great pay but demanding

Former Employee - Corporate Sales Manager in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Corporate Sales Manager in Dallas, TX

I worked at Crescent Processing Company full-time

Pros

good starting salary, no weekends

Cons

terrible training provided to employees and outside reps

Management tends to play favorites. Training could use a lot of work

So not right!!

I worked at Crescent Processing Company full-time

Pros

Recruitment staff should be given bonuses on a weekly basis!!!

Cons

Starting point - the Call Center - doesn't even come close to screening "real" sales opportunities. I think they are told that anything that moves and/or breathes...book an appointment. Then there is the fact that they are willing to send a single female to a "home business" only to find out that nobody lives there....trust me it only takes one time for something to happen to a female/male out there by themselves in an "unknown" sales environment - and they don't seem to care...a sale is a sale. Also to take into consideration - there is NO upfront money. If you are on a budget - don't have the money to buy gas and are limited on the number of minutes you have on your cell phone...you will have issues. They will not pay you until the end of the month - and it's "bonus" - which means you don't receive the extra money every month; it's an incentive - and is subjected to how many deals you close throughout the month - based on the "call center". However, you are REQUIRED to call your manager after every meeting you have - and call in every morning to determine whether or not you UNDERSTAND the tasking you received the day before - around 4/5:00 in the afternoon - which means you don't have any idea of your schedule until you get your notice. SO those of us who don't have anything else to do in our lives; this would be great. For those of use who actually have responsibilities...it doesn't work out too well.

Advice to Management...I'm hoping that not all of you are like the sales manager I was assigned to - if you had you probably would still not be with the company. I have been in sales a long time, and I can tell that I have done some incredible things in my career - and I have also had some major disappointments - but never have I had someone tell me that I was a disappointment and a quitter used in the same email/sentence. This specific MANAGER should not be allowed to work with anyone external to the company - and I'm willing to bet that he was one of your "TOP SALES PEOPLE" because if there ever was a image you hope you would never to be - he is it! This is not what you would consider MOTIVATION - maybe someone should coach him on how he handles people who work for him. People who work for him and make him money.

Former Corporate Employee

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Crescent Processing Company full-time (less than an year)

Pros

None, not a single one

Cons

This place is the worst work environment I have ever been in. After my 1st day on the job I realized I had screwed up (big) by taking this job. There is rampant age and sex discrimination here, I was told not to consider interviewing women or old people for the positions I was put in charge of filling. When I did bring in a woman or older person I was reamed up one side and down the other by their "consultant". Run, don't walk, run as fast as you can from this place!

good pay for low education

Current Employee - Marketing Representative in Sherman, TX
    Current Employee - Marketing Representative in Sherman, TX

Pros

up to $14.00hr w/ no secondary education req

Cons

strict quotas that if not met mean termination almost immediately

anonomous

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Sherman, TX
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Sherman, TX

I worked at Crescent Processing Company full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Lots of new people. You get to speak to a wide variety of people from all over the country. Able to contact professionals on all levels. Intruduce a new product with lots of appeal. No one has to think for themselves you are told what to say and are given rebuttels to use. Set up on an automated dialer so you dont have to call back.

Cons

Quick turnover, The base is too low.

Remember the people that make your money.

Not very professional

Former Employee - Independent Sales Agent in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Independent Sales Agent in Dallas, TX

I worked at Crescent Processing Company as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

I wish I could name one but unfortunately I am unable to give one without lying. Just to put it mildly.

Cons

As far as training you get a 1.5 teleconference that really doesn't cover much. There seems to a shroud of secrecy around this company. Leads are allegedly double confirmed but if that were the case, then the merchant would be willing to talk to sales reps and would not feel ambushed or avoid you all together. When you question how they operate you are basically bullied and called names by your team leader.
      They are a very unprofessional company. Looking at their advertising literature they supply you with will be an indication of that, bad grammar and poor spelling. It looks as if a 3rd grader put it together.
      If you choose to work with this company do so with caution. I will add more if I have issues returning their laptop so you may see an update.

Do a better job qualifying your leads as to not waste the sales reps time or gas.

SCAM DONT WORK FOR THEM

Current Employee - Crestcent Processing in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Crestcent Processing in Dallas, TX

Pros

nothing is good about them

Cons

they give you a laptop and when you quit you have to send the laptop back. okay so i sent back the old laptop and have confirmation number. the day the got it i was getting treating email about they didnt get it and will draw 800.00 out of my bank account if they don't have the laptop back. but they got the laptop and saying they didnt DONT WORK FOR THE

Don't Do It!!!!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I worked at Crescent Processing Company (less than an year)

Pros

Once you work here you will see how great you had it ANYWHERE else

Cons

The chief "consultant" is an arrogant pig who tries to intimidate everyone who works for the company. And just check out how many women are working as managers in the company. They can't work there if the instructions are DON'T interview any women! This company even changed its name to hide from the fact they were so bad.