Crimson Interactive

Crimson Interactive Reviews

Updated Feb 19, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Wish i didn't have to leave!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Crimson Interactive full-time for more than 3 years

ProsI had to leave Crimson because of some personal reasons beyond my control. Had that not been the case i would have directly retired from Crimson. The kind of independence i got there after proving myself was unmatched. I have worked at a couple of organizations before Crimson and hence can compare. By far the best place, better than what i could ask for!

ConsStress levels at times get a little high but there are no perfect packages

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease take care of all of us the way you have been taking. Carry your ambition, follow your dream.

Place to be for achievers

I have been working at Crimson Interactive full-time for more than 5 years

ProsLucky to have joined a place like Crimson so early on in my career..spent over 5 years here, only being thankful for this decision. I have transformed as a person, have become a thinker and have learned so much here - strategizing, implementation, analytical skiils, how does a company function etc etc.. i feel like the owner of my division.. Once the confidence is gained of the seniors, there is absolutely no interference, there is only guidance which i want at times. Overall, the best decision of my life

ConsWell, at times the Management gets too aggressive, thereby putting pressure on us but i think it translates into a pros after having done all the hard work.

Advice to Senior ManagementGo get it! With you, we are all safe

An amazing place to grow your skills and have the freedom to innovate.

Editor (Current Employee)

I have been working at Crimson Interactive full-time for more than a year

ProsI love working at Crimson. Everyday is a new challenge. You have freedom to experiment and implement your ideas. It has an open door policy. Flexible timings. Lots of fun events. The supervisors are approachable and helpful. Infrastructure if great. The future looks good. It is a fast growing aggressive company. If you can deliver, this is the company to be in.

ConsThings sometimes get a little unorganized. But I guess, every fast growing company will have some of that.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe vision of the company is great! We need to have more robust planning to achieve them on time.

Simply Incredible

Project Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Crimson Interactive full-time for more than a year

Pros- Helpful coworkers
- Great Culture
- Focus and practice of Company values
- No Politics
- Performance gets its due
- Great policies for growth
- Leadership training

Cons- Many projects run at the same time, thus get delayed
No other cons. Everything is great!

Advice to Senior ManagementGood going!

Burn-out factory

Associate Research Editor (Former Employee)
Mumbai (India)

I worked at Crimson Interactive full-time for more than a year

ProsDynamic work environment, flexible work hours, vibrant and very interesting employees, almost a throwback to your college life.

ConsExtremely unprofessional attitude, utterly lopsided work-life balance, extremely rigid attitude of management, suggestions and request as regards work dissatisfaction are stonewalled or shot down, compensations offered are outrageous at best.

Advice to Senior ManagementAggressively bolting towards increased profit margins and chartering new geographies for business is all good, but not at the cost of worryingly high level of employees' dissatisfaction, lest it may inevitably result in an implosion. The company's business approach is not aggressive but quite evidently headlong and myopic, not geared towards long-term growth. Cease treating employees as someone utterly dispensable. The company's growth vision needs to strongly resonate with the employees, for we are not running a factory here. Or are we? Self-congratulatory congregations, races, and functions can wait; employees' long-standing disgruntled feelings need to be urgently attended by human resources and supervisors. All these grouses are a sort of mutual knowledge between the management and the employees, yet tragically nothing has been done about it. The open door policy is quite hoax.

A company with zero professionalism with a unethical person at its helm

Associate (Former Employee)

I worked at Crimson Interactive full-time for less than a year

ProsNone whatsoever as the business idea is reproduction of material.

ConsExploitative and the HR is the enforcer of slavery here.

Low Work-Life balance and lack of respect for human resource

Associate Research Editor (Current Employee)

I have been working at Crimson Interactive full-time for more than a year

ProsGood learning if you have the drive for knowledge and research. Interesting mix of colleagues from different academic backgrounds. Good training provided from the language perspective.

ConsExtremely unprofessional, Absolutely no work-life balance and zero employee facilities, Editors are expected to work an average of 12 hours a day (no overtime facility), many a times even on weekends to complete high volumes of work. A constant high-volume period. Upper management is lax, unprofessional, and lacks managerial capabilities. Insulting incentive structure. Very poor entry level pay-scale.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour high attrition rate (approximately 55%) is a glaring indicator of how (dis)satisfied your human resource is. To attain long-term success and sustain under competition, it is important that you'll start thinking about your human resource and integrate into your profit-driven objectives.

Crimson has defined me, given me "recognition, skill, and growth"

Current Employee (Current Employee)

I have been working at Crimson Interactive full-time for more than 5 years

ProsContinuous growth opportunities, flexibility, training and development, opportunities to showcase talent and nuture it, and utmost motivation

ConsAbsolutely nothing. What Crimson has to offer, no other company would be able to. The fact that I have been working here since the last 4.5 years just proves the level of satisfaction one receives here.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue doing the excellent work and maintain the innovative and motivated approach to work

I have grown with Crimson

Business Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Crimson Interactive full-time for more than a year

Prosgives great opportunities for employees to grow
the learning curve is awesome
everyday there is something exciting happening on the floor, no 2 days are the same

ConsWorkload on some days gets a bit more, but when raised, the seniors are willing to take action on recruiting

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good show!

It was awesome

Academic Editor (Former Employee)

I worked at Crimson Interactive full-time for less than a year

ProsGood work culture, excellent colleagues

ConsSometimes the work schedule is hectic.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire more!

Worked for Crimson Interactive? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Crimson Interactive reviews and ratings. All 19 reviews posted anonymously by Crimson Interactive employees.