Crimson Interactive Reviews

Updated July 18, 2014

3.4

CEO

Overall, good.

Current Employee - Associate Research Editor  in  Mumbai (India)
    Current Employee - Associate Research Editor in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Crimson Interactive full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good culture. Dedication towards client is unmatched. Excellent training for young editors. Office infrastructure is well upto the mark. Infnite opportunities for anyone who wants to grow in this company.

Cons

But there is hardly any work-life balance. Very unflexible work timings. Stressful life.

Need saturdays off. It'll be a dream place to work in only if saturdays off are given.

Disorganized

I worked at Crimson Interactive as a contractor

Pros

- By definition, freelance work is flexible

Cons

- No contact person to discuss problems
    - Disorganized and often malfunctioning computer system for assigning work and keeping track of employees/assignments
    - Zero positive feedback, only negative
    - Low pay for highly educated, skilled people
    - Very poor instructions about the requirements for each assignment and then a backlash if we didn't conform to whatever they wanted

Americans Beware

Former Employee - Academic Editor

I worked at Crimson Interactive part-time for less than a year

Pros

You are able to work remotely. This is a great job if you have a home office.

Cons

These people do not pay you for work completed. They harass you constantly to edit papers at odd hours. Furthermore, if there is anything that they do not like about the paper that you edited, then they will not pay you.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Best place where your strength will be synergized with business needs

I have been working at Crimson Interactive full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I am thrilled to see how Crimson utilizes your strength to fulfill the company needs. My person interest lied in once aspect while my job role didn't need that at all.. i was so pleasantly surprised to see so many tasks coming to me which revolved around my personal interest. The company had no real reason to give it to me alone, they could have got it done from any professional, but to satiate my thirst for it, they chose me and i will be thankful for this

Cons

Typical that a growing organization has. Sometimes things get a little chaotic but immediate control is gained

Keep up the good show. You are doing terrific!

Wish i didn't have to leave!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Mumbai (India)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

I worked at Crimson Interactive full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I had to leave Crimson because of some personal reasons beyond my control. Had that not been the case i would have directly retired from Crimson. The kind of independence i got there after proving myself was unmatched. I have worked at a couple of organizations before Crimson and hence can compare. By far the best place, better than what i could ask for!

Cons

Stress levels at times get a little high but there are no perfect packages

Please take care of all of us the way you have been taking. Carry your ambition, follow your dream.

Place to be for achievers

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Mumbai (India)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Crimson Interactive full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Lucky to have joined a place like Crimson so early on in my career..spent over 5 years here, only being thankful for this decision. I have transformed as a person, have become a thinker and have learned so much here - strategizing, implementation, analytical skiils, how does a company function etc etc.. i feel like the owner of my division.. Once the confidence is gained of the seniors, there is absolutely no interference, there is only guidance which i want at times. Overall, the best decision of my life

Cons

Well, at times the Management gets too aggressive, thereby putting pressure on us but i think it translates into a pros after having done all the hard work.

Go get it! With you, we are all safe

An amazing place to grow your skills and have the freedom to innovate.

Current Employee - Editor  in  Mumbai (India)
    Current Employee - Editor in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Crimson Interactive full-time for more than a year

Pros

I love working at Crimson. Everyday is a new challenge. You have freedom to experiment and implement your ideas. It has an open door policy. Flexible timings. Lots of fun events. The supervisors are approachable and helpful. Infrastructure if great. The future looks good. It is a fast growing aggressive company. If you can deliver, this is the company to be in.

Cons

Things sometimes get a little unorganized. But I guess, every fast growing company will have some of that.

The vision of the company is great! We need to have more robust planning to achieve them on time.

Simply Incredible

Current Employee - Project Manager  in  Mumbai (India)
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Crimson Interactive full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Helpful coworkers
    - Great Culture
    - Focus and practice of Company values
    - No Politics
    - Performance gets its due
    - Great policies for growth
    - Leadership training

Cons

- Many projects run at the same time, thus get delayed
    No other cons. Everything is great!

Good going!

Burn-out factory

Former Employee - Associate Research Editor  in  Mumbai (India)
    Former Employee - Associate Research Editor in Mumbai (India)

I worked at Crimson Interactive full-time for more than a year

Pros

Dynamic work environment, flexible work hours, vibrant and very interesting employees, almost a throwback to your college life.

Cons

Extremely unprofessional attitude, utterly lopsided work-life balance, extremely rigid attitude of management, suggestions and request as regards work dissatisfaction are stonewalled or shot down, compensations offered are outrageous at best.

Aggressively bolting towards increased profit margins and chartering new geographies for business is all good, but not at the cost of worryingly high level of employees' dissatisfaction, lest it may inevitably result in an implosion. The company's business approach is not aggressive but quite evidently headlong and myopic, not geared towards long-term growth. Cease treating employees as someone utterly dispensable. The company's growth vision needs to strongly resonate with the employees, for we are not running a factory here. Or are we? Self-congratulatory congregations, races, and functions can wait; employees' long-standing disgruntled feelings need to be urgently attended by human resources and supervisors. All these grouses are a sort of mutual knowledge between the management and the employees, yet tragically nothing has been done about it. The open door policy is quite hoax.

A company with zero professionalism with a unethical person at its helm

Former Employee - Associate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Former Employee - Associate in Mumbai (India)

I worked at Crimson Interactive full-time for less than a year

Pros

None whatsoever as the business idea is reproduction of material.

Cons

Exploitative and the HR is the enforcer of slavery here.

Worked for Crimson Interactive? Contribute to the Community!