Crotched Mountain Foundation

www.crotchedmountain.org

Crotched Mountain Foundation Reviews

Crotched Mountain Foundation – Greenfield – “View of Crotched Mountain Campus”

Crotched Mountain Foundation – Greenfield – “View of Crotched Mountain Campus”

Don Shumway

Valuable experience you will never forget.

Residential Counselor II (Current Employee) Greenfield, NH

ProsTeam atmosphere, most coworkers are great to work with and support each other

ConsNo flexibility in schedule. Work holidays. Can be injured at work.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive people raises

Horrible Place to Work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsHelping to support clients and patients who literally have nowhere else to go, some great coworkers

ConsAbsolutely no employee appreciation whatsoever despite benefit cut after benefit cut. Will do anything to cut corners and save costs, even at expense of client care. Frequent layoffs. No opportunities for advancement or training.

Advice to Senior ManagementCut your own salaries and benefits along with the employees who work tirelessly for you and clients. Take time to hire quality employees and pay them a fair living wage. End the hire-and-fire revolving door.

Frustrated in NH trying to help disabled for greedy corporation!

Direct Care (Former Employee) Greenfield, NH

ProsClients have so much love to give!

ConsMoney people took over from caring people!

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen you push out long time employees to hire new entry level low pay employees to save money, you end up losing the backbone, heart and soul of the foundation!

Now inexperienced direct care workers being supervised by uneducated, inexperienced low level managers is a lawsuit waiting to happen!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

The people I work with are for the most part exceptional and the students make every day worth working.

ProsYou cannot describe the feeling of acomplishment when you help a child or adult with disabilities overcome obstacles that people believe they cannot. Although for economic and other reasons many do not get the recognition they deserve the job itself fulfills you in a way that cannot be explained.

ConsThe benefits seem to be dwindling and communication needs to be improved. It would be nice to have a domestic partner insurance even if it meant paying more but the option would be nice. It would also be nice to have some sort of retirement benefit.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo recognize the hard work of dedicated employees more often. So many people who work there go above and beyond. Communication could be improved and go a long way in making people realize that each job is unique and you do not know how hard a person is working if you have not walked in their shoes so to speak. I want to make it clear that this is not meant to be about monetary rewards we all know the economy has taken its toll.

A good non-profit in the community

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Greenfield, NH

ProsGreat reputation in the community

ConsLow pay for hard work

Advice to Senior ManagementReward hard work and promote good workers

Employees are not seen as assets, just financial liabilities!

Nurse (Current Employee)

ProsThe clients, not much else now!

ConsForcing employees to work 12 hr shifts to save money, while management forces taking on ventilator patients that increase costs astronomically, just to "appear" to be a "hospital"! Management has there own agenda, and will not listen to staff when they make suggestions to avoid problems. Hence, we go from crisis to crisis!

Advice to Senior ManagementOPEN YOUR EYES!! LISTEN TO YOUR STAFF!!!

Worked for Crotched Mountain Foundation? Contribute to the Community!