Crown Services

Updated Jul 18, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Excellent intro to HR, specifically recruiting.

Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) Villa Park, IL

ProsExcellent exposure to sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, local emplyment laws, and many other key HR skills. Fun environment, although that depends on the office.

ConsLow starting hourly rate. Tough role for thin-skinned individuals. Performing on-site drug screenings was not fun, and frankly, a bit gross.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue putting people in leadership roles that can lead by example and drive business results.

Unpleasant

ProsIm sure the jobs obtained would be decent.

ConsThe Staffing Representatives are very unfriendly, and down right rude. Very unprofessional. We are offering them the opportunity to represent us.

Advice to Senior ManagementCarey Noonan needs to be reevaluated on her people skills and customer service. I was not happy after leaving an interview, and not sure if I would want your company representing me for any future job positions.

A Great Stepping Stone into HR

Recruiter (Former Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

ProsNice Multi-Office Work Culture, Great Insight into 3rd Party Staffing Companies, Perfect For Entry Level into HR

ConsAll positions have some form of sales into it, not true HR

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Waste of time

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Milwaukee, WI

ProsI do not have any pros for this company. I am just filling out my 20 word minimum.

ConsDepends on the job, you work for 7.50 an hour. People are there just to collect a check.

They have provided a variety of office opportunities to me over the years.

Temporary Employee (Current Employee) Villa Park, IL

ProsThe opportunity to utilize my skills in office employment; weekly payroll; friendly employees.

ConsMany of their jobs I do not have the skills for, unfortunately.

Advice to Senior ManagementI don't have any advice to management.

Worked for Crown Services? Contribute to the Community!