CryptoLogic

Not yet rated.

CryptoLogic CEO David Baazov

David Baazov

Good for a start-up

Web Developer (Former Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

ProsGood company to start your career as a web designer/developer.

ConsPolitics. The team is very small and you will be watched closely. The mentality is we know better then you. Can not grow much, just collect some experience for the resume and move forward.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to motivate talented people, every one will benefit.

A very frustrating place to work. A lot of individuals have their own agenda

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

ProsThere are some opportunities to develop your skills, but it's not an encouraging environment

ConsLack of company direction. Too much political crap and questionable decisions to keep a company running efficiently.

Bad product design and lack of tools for customer support

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen I worked there, product managers were at the top of the management tree and made a large number of conflicting decisions for each of their product lines. Product managers should not have direct control over the direction of the organization because it dilutes the focus of the organization.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

ProsCryptois great for the following merits: benefit, location, working hour, Human Resource, office environment

ConsCrypto is doing not so welkl in the following area: management, schedule, planning, work ethic, Hierachy

Advice to Senior Managementn/a

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Cryptologic

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

Proswork on something you like if you like to play Casino games.

ConsNo technology upgrade. Communication is poor between Sr mgmt and staff.

Advice to Senior ManagementDid not present strong leadership

Great place to get experience if starting out in almost any field (from accounting to tech). You will learn a lot.

Senior UNIX Administrator (Former Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

ProsGain a lot of experience fast. Competent people who need to gain experience will have no trouble getting this, as you'll have to cover for the myriad of patronage workers employed here.

ConsIncompetent management; little recognition of workers in the "trenches"; high levels of patronage and a top heavy organizational structure.

Advice to Senior ManagementHalf of them need to disappear (though since I've worked there it looks like they've taken steps).

This company is rotting from from poor management and managers hiring incompetent friends.

Senior Postion In Operations (Former Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

ProsAt this time there aren't any good points unless you are being paid well for your job.

ConsManagement in incompetent and there is significant political infighting amongst management. Competent employees are ostracized alienated and undermined.

Advice to Senior ManagementFor Cryptologic to survive management needs to be restructured and management needs to be evaluated on competencies and they should stop hiring incompetent friends. Favourtism and double standards needs to be curtailed for friends. The incompetent people blame anyone else they can for their mistakes and there is no investigation of the real causes or failures.

Worked for CryptoLogic? Contribute to the Community!