Crystal Run Healthcare

Excellent

Current Employee - Receptionist  in  Middletown, NY
    Current Employee - Receptionist in Middletown, NY

I have been working at Crystal Run Healthcare full-time for less than a year

Pros

I will be finding out

Cons

I do not have enough information at this time

none yet

Positive

I worked at Crystal Run Healthcare full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Crystal Run Healthcare is a good employer, very fair, but you do work hard for your salary. The supervisory staff is always 'there' for you when needed. Thank you for my long employment with you !

Cons

raises not given often - BUT is supplemented with 'gifts'

Great place to work.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Middletown, NY
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Middletown, NY

I have been working at Crystal Run Healthcare full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

This company promotes from within. They spend a lot of time and money to properly train you.

Cons

Pay scale could be better.

A childcare center in the main facilities would be awesome.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

You are replaceable and they let you know it

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Rock Hill, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rock Hill, NY

I worked at Crystal Run Healthcare full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Being employed by CRHC comes with some sort of phantom respect in the area. I think it's because everyone comes here for healthcare and they sure advertise like they're great.

The co-pay compensation is pretty good, the Verizon employee discount and the ability to purchase Bethel Woods tickets before everyone else.

Most schedules are Mon-Fri no weekends.

Upward mobility for non-clinical staff.

Cons

Salary!!! There is no cost of living adjustment. I worked here for 4 years and watched new folks come in at higher starting salaries with little to no experience because they raise their starting salary but do not adjust current employees to reflect the change. They are the lowest paying private practice in the area.

In 4 years, we were only offered a raise twice and the raise was literally PENNIES. I went from $13.50 to $13.76 one year then 3 years later went to $13.88.

They don't care about the safety of their employees or patients during the winter. It's about staying open to get cash not about getting to and from safely.

They have made the workplace so PC and cold; you can't celebrate any type of holiday. No Christmas decorations, no Hanukkah decorations, no Easter or Passover decorations. NOTHING. They dress up for Halloween though!!

Cliquey, cliquey! You're either in or out. They let husbands, wives, sisters, brothers work together and it can be so uncomfortable.

FIX YOUR COMMUNICATIONS DEPT! There is so much nepotism and favoritism within it and it's a terrible department to stay in. Going to HR does ABSOLUTELY nothing. Look at your turnover of highly qualified agents who leave or transfer. There is no need to treat your call agents like cattle and allow your supervisors to speak down to them on a regular basis.

Train your staff! The staff meetings are B!TC# sessions, there is no standard training for the agents and many act outside their scope. You can ask 3 agents how to handle an emergency call and you'll get 3 different answers.

Caring and professional atmosphere medical office.

Current Employee - Communications  in  Goshen, NY
    Current Employee - Communications in Goshen, NY

I have been working at Crystal Run Healthcare part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Training is on-going and well-presented. The work environment is pleasant. My contributions are recognized. The work is not difficult. Technology is well-utilized.

Cons

There is no possibility for advancement if you are not a nurse or MD. The pace of work can be hectic, at times.

Worked for Crystal Run Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!