Crystal Run Healthcare

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Dr. Hal Teitelbaum

Positive

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsCrystal Run Healthcare is a good employer, very fair, but you do work hard for your salary. The supervisory staff is always 'there' for you when needed. Thank you for my long employment with you !

Consraises not given often - BUT is supplemented with 'gifts'

Great place to work.

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Middletown, NY

ProsThis company promotes from within. They spend a lot of time and money to properly train you.

ConsPay scale could be better.

Advice to Senior ManagementA childcare center in the main facilities would be awesome.

You are replaceable and they let you know it

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Rock Hill, NY

ProsBeing employed by CRHC comes with some sort of phantom respect in the area. I think it's because everyone comes here for healthcare and they sure advertise like they're great.

The co-pay compensation is pretty good, the Verizon employee discount and the ability to purchase Bethel Woods tickets before everyone else.

Most schedules are Mon-Fri no weekends.

Upward mobility for non-clinical staff.

ConsSalary!!! There is no cost of living adjustment. I worked here for 4 years and watched new folks come in at higher starting salaries with little to no experience because they raise their starting salary but do not adjust current employees to reflect the change. They are the lowest paying private practice in the area.

In 4 years, we were only offered a raise twice and the raise was literally PENNIES. I went from $13.50 to $13.76 one year then 3 years later went to $13.88.

They don't care about the safety of their employees or patients during the winter. It's about staying open to get cash not about getting to and from safely.

They have made the workplace so PC and cold; you can't celebrate any type of holiday. No Christmas decorations, no Hanukkah decorations, no Easter or Passover decorations. NOTHING. They dress up for Halloween though!!

Cliquey, cliquey! You're either in or out. They let husbands, wives, sisters, brothers work together and it can be so uncomfortable.

Advice to Senior ManagementFIX YOUR COMMUNICATIONS DEPT! There is so much nepotism and favoritism within it and it's a terrible department to stay in. Going to HR does ABSOLUTELY nothing. Look at your turnover of highly qualified agents who leave or transfer. There is no need to treat your call agents like cattle and allow your supervisors to speak down to them on a regular basis.

Train your staff! The staff meetings are B!TC# sessions, there is no standard training for the agents and many act outside their scope. You can ask 3 agents how to handle an emergency call and you'll get 3 different answers.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Caring and professional atmosphere medical office.

Communications (Current Employee) Goshen, NY

ProsTraining is on-going and well-presented. The work environment is pleasant. My contributions are recognized. The work is not difficult. Technology is well-utilized.

ConsThere is no possibility for advancement if you are not a nurse or MD. The pace of work can be hectic, at times.

Worked for Crystal Run Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!