Cullen/Frost Bankers

Cullen/Frost Bankers Reviews

Updated Jul 30, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Cullen/Frost Bankers Chairman, President, and CEO; Chairman and CEO, Frost National Bank Dick Evans Jr.

Dick Evans Jr.

Teller

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsA Great place to work

ConsI have no cons for them

Terrific culture

Vice President (Current Employee) Austin, TX

ProsThere are companies out there that still do care for their employees - Frost is one of them.

ConsThere really aren't any. Culture is full of integrity and doing the right thing. None

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing to lead the Frost family.

Very nice company to work for.

Teller (Former Employee) Pharr, TX

ProsGreat benefits and job growth

ConsI cannot thing of any at this time.none

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

You feel important no matter your job title

Intern (Current Employee) San Antonio, TX

ProsEveryone here is super friendly and passionate about Frost. Many of the people I have met have been with Frost for 20+ years. Although they are passionate about their work, they know how to balance work/home life.

ConsManagement is somewhat unorganized, things would run a lot smoother if there was more communication and preparation.

Family Oriented

ProsGreat people to work with a real family type atmosphere

ConsPeople have favorites and will show it

Sold company but slow to promote

Relationship Manager (Former Employee)

ProsVery good and solid company. It does care for it customers and provided excellent customer services. Long tradition and established company. Provides global banking services with a community bank feel.

ConsVery slow to promote. Becoming to focused on sales side of banking. Not always practices what it preaches.

Good company

ProsGood company to start, very helpful employees,

ConsI really don't have any cons for this one, I am really happy with the company

Horrible company, micro manage to the Max!!

Account Manager (Former Employee) Austin, TX

ProsNot one I can think of except there 401k is nice and there employee health insurance is good

ConsMicro Manage. Also, they have no loyalty to their employees and hire a bunch of incompetent people who do nothing all day but are very good at looking like they are busy.

Advice to Senior Managementwhen you make accusations make sure you can back them up.

Don't look for a promotion

Teller (Current Employee) Fort Worth, TX

ProsGreat hours and some great people to work with. Customers are awesome. There is always a retail related contest going on to motivate employees.

ConsIt is very hard to get promoted to the next level. Even with experience and education. Hard to stay focused in some of the slower locations. The pay could be a little better but banks ususally do not have high wages.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook for new ways to show employees they are appreciated. Most of us want to be here.

Flawed Culture

Associate Relationship Manager (Former Employee) San Antonio, TX

ProsGreat people and very smart individuals work for frost.

ConsThe company preaches culture, culture culture however they will turn your back on you at the drop of a dime. going through the FCU program i saw many upper management employees act inappropriately however the moment a younger person did they would get terminated or reprimanded.

Advice to Senior Managementdrop the good ole boy network open your eyes to how you have a double standard, and don't preach culture if you are going to turn your back on an employee quickly.

Worked for Cullen/Frost Bankers? Contribute to the Community!