Culligan

Culligan CEO Mark Seals

Mark Seals

Customer service rep

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Littleton, CO

Prosgood benefits, decent pay, good location

ConsComplaining customers, other employees are disrespectful

Advice to Senior ManagementWatch the managers, they tend to take advantage of breaks

Great Job

Service Technician (Former Employee) College Station, TX

ProsGreat management and supervisors. Great with flexible scheduling for students. Quarterly lunches. Yearly performance reviews and raises. A lot of awesome co-workers.

ConsNone. Absolutely loved my time there. The people there became a second family to me.
    Sometimes you have to deal with ridiculous customers. But thats part of the service industry.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing.

Has been good previously, but management is not helping moral.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ

ProsGood brand name and product

ConsContinue making the same mistakes over again, don't value employees or customers

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you cared for employees and customers and truly valued them, the challenges of growing the business would all but disappear

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Would not go back

Supervisor (Former Employee) East Orange, NJ

ProsNo perks. Finally taken over by new management so hopefully things will get better.

ConsTreatment of employees needs review. Several top managers need retraining. Realistic living wages are needed.

Not a bad company to work for.

Household Sales (Current Employee)

ProsWorking here comes with selling a great quality product, name recognition, franchised for territory sales lines and a piece of equipment of your choice for use at home as a company perk.

ConsVery numbers oriented as is any sales job. IF you are commission only you have a high income potential as well as very low, which is dependent on where you are located and how many leads come into the store. YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SELF GENERATE if you are in a low incoming lead store. Base plus commission pay structure is very limiting.

Advice to Senior ManagementToo much turnover

Disappointing

ProsUnfortunately there don't seem to be any pros currently. Under our last owner there was significant growth in new product development. This is no longer the case.

ConsNo room for growth potential
    No plans for new product development
    Sr. Management is out of touch with their employees and manage with bully tactics
    VP's are over paid while the rest are under paid
    Benefits are horrible

Lack of training

Water Specialist (Former Employee) Stillwater, MN

ProsGood product, great people good parent company

ConsPromises of top training did not happen, management constantly in flux, no direction. Does not pay for auto expenses and commission pay low. Upper management not following up as promised.

Nice place

Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) Virginia, MN

ProsCulligan is a nice place to work. The people were friendly and the pay was decent. Each store is individually owned, making it a family environment.

ConsI had to drive several miles to get to work, since I worked at several locations in the office.

Daytona Branch

Office Staff-clerical (Former Employee) Daytona Beach, FL

ProsUsual office hours, casual atmosphere. Office equipment kept up to date and you always have what you need for the job. Place kept immaculate. Co-workers were wonderful, management used to be great but that went downhill. Fair pay and decent benefits.

ConsNew management made the place unbearable. Not much room for advancement. Small staff.
    I left before it got real bad, and have heard not-so-good stories since leaving.

Advice to Senior ManagementValue your long time employees!

2nd rate employers

Bottled Water Sales (Former Employee) Canton, OH

ProsCulligan offers a superior product

ConsWages are terrible considering the work to pay ratio and the lack of empathy or care for employees stemming from area manager in Cleveland and matriculation down through the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf a guy goes and sells your product and generates the company tens and even hundreds of thousands in profit you might want to offer him/her more than a shiny nickel and a pen for his/her services.

Worked for Culligan? Contribute to the Community!