Custard Insurance Adjusters

Be The First To
Add Photos

Robert E. Soby

Great Company, Flexible Work Schedule, Good Benefits

Independent Insurance Adjuster (Current Employee)

ProsCompetitive Salary, Flexible Work Schedule, Paid Vacations, Great benefits

ConsNo Training, Flawed Bonus System, Horrible Marketing Strategy, 24 hour On-Call

Advice to Senior ManagementFix employee bonus program (don't punish adjusters for marketing failures), start property claim training programs

Don't Waste Your Time or Effort

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsTheir paychecks don't bounce.

ConsWhere do I start? Earned incomce, which they consider a "bonus", deferred for approximately 60 days, poor working condition (the office was dirty and literally smelled), indifferent and at times hostile supervision, 24/7 on-call requirements, client doesn't pay for ANY reason, you don't get paid, 2 year no compete contract. Read the manditory employement contract carefully before you commit. I am embrassed to say I worked for this company for almost 2 years. I now work for a wonderful company which valuies its employees and thier contributions.

Advice to Senior ManagementNote to Charlie Peak. Charlie: you're selling a service. You're only as good as the people working for you.

The only way to make good money is for them to acquire the company you work for and then you can keep your salary.

Multi Line Field Adjuster (Former Employee) New Haven, CT

Prosgood benefits if you are a full-time salary adjuster

Consonly wants commission adjusters, flawed bonus system

Advice to Senior ManagementOffer salary or you will struggle to find good employees.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Used to be a good company now they are horrible!!! So called "quality control" makes reports much worse.

ProsFree time, flexible schedule that's about it

ConsVery poor pay almost impossible to make a living. Very unethical layoffs and demoting salaried adjusters to "commission" adjusters; borders on being illegal.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop the nonsense. Pay salary with benefits. "Too many cooks in the kitchen" with respect to "quality control"

Not bad, improvement needed.

Branch Manager (Current Employee) Norcross, GA

ProsThey let you do your job, and minimal micromanagement.

ConsThe salary bonus structure stinks. They need to re-structure.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet 'rid of the PSM.

Challenging, Satisfying and stressfull

Property Adjuster (Current Employee)

ProsFreedom to make your own schedule and realy no over sight unless you do not do the job correctly.
    If you have a question you can find the answer

ConsReporting requirements sometimes not realistic, work flow not smooth and consistant

Advice to Senior Managementnone

Great opportunity for exposure to high end claims.

Independent Insurance Adjuster (Current Employee) Lexington, KY

ProsGreat opportunity to for professional growth as far as working extremely difficult claims. Very challenging, exciting and interesting work environment.

ConsThis company offers very little to no training. Don't try to work here unless you know what you are doing.

Advice to Senior ManagementCompany should pay more attention to needs of customers and employee feedback than just constantly following outdated proceedures.

very good place to work- nice people

Prosgood environment - vrey caring- flexible

Conslimited upward mobility- if you are not an adjustor- not much else to do

Great Company, Great Management

Branch Manager (Current Employee)

ProsCustard Insurance Adjusters is constantly growing and is truly trying to keep up with this ever changing industry. Their pay is good and their time off policy is very forgiving.

ConsChances for growth are limited. You must work hard and impress the right people to go anywhere. They try, but the advancement opportunities just aren't there.

Advice to Senior ManagementRemember, it's the people at the bottom that make you and the company money. Appreciate them and tell them often!

Worked for Custard Insurance Adjusters? Contribute to the Community!