Custom Control Concepts

www.custom-control.com

Custom Control Concepts Reviews

Custom Control Concepts – Kent – “Custom Control Concepts”

Not yet rated.

Bill Weaver

With some organization and systems in place, could be a great place to work.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Kent, WA

ProsFlexible with daily work hours. Friendly co-workers.

ConsNot very organized. No sick pay, you have to use accrued vacation time. Little to no training.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed budget to build infrastucture. Customers aren't happy because we lack organization.

Too much drug use to list

CNC Machinist (Current Employee) Kent, WA

Proswork was steady and overtime was abundant, thats how they justified low pay was "you can always work 14 days in a row.

ConsThe problem with this place being a Machinist was that the Machine shop was completely separate from the rest of the company, we were always looked down upon by the owner as well as the software engineers, Forced Overtime, no pay raises and rampant drug use was common. There was no budget for office type supplies The shop manager had a chip on his shoulder and was prone to mood swings out of the blue where he would often threaten jobs at the drop of a hat . There was also rampant misuse of Hazardous chemicals and no safety equipment was provided flushed down the toilet by instruction of shop manger

Advice to Senior ManagementMy advice for Management would be to Drud test

Horrible place to work

CNC Machinist (Current Employee) Kent, WA

ProsFlexibility, Overtime, Always work, etc.

ConsThey don't care about the employees and don't give them bonuses or raises

Advice to Senior ManagementStart caring more about your employees

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Don't waste your career with Custom Control Concepts.

Slave (Former Employee) Tukwila, WA

ProsI agree completely with the first review. I could not have written it better myself. This is very accurate. I might add the following:

If you like being made fun of, broken promises and deception, then jump on board.
    if you enjoy being attacked when asking for a well deserved raise, then I'm sure they'd love to have you.

ConsIf you think the first reviewer (whoever it is) was just a disgruntled employee, think again. They were just one of many people in the same situation, including myself.

Advice to Senior ManagementLet go of your ego and learn some basic management skills. The success of a company depends on its employees. Running the company by fear as a dictator is no way to run a company at all.

High tech sweatshop.

Applications Developer (Former Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsIf you have no where else to go and your back is up against the wall then you may want to consider this.
    It's a high tech sweatshop lead by a manic, insecure and dishonorable engineer.
    If you are good at sucking up to those above you or have then this is the ideal place for you.
    If you are content just working with average engineering technology with a job that has no prospects then this is the place for you.
    If you are single and have no life or just have no life then this company is the ideal workplace.

ConsNo pay rises, no sick time, no promotion prospects, no work life balance.
    Have to kiss the owners ass and put up with his disrespectful cronies.
    Have to sacrifice your family life for the whims of the owner and his immature colleagues.
    If you are good at working long hours (sometimes round ths clock) without any thanks or positive feedback then this is the place for you.
    If you want some semblance of a family life and the chance to have some time outside of work to live like a normal human being then avoid this company at all costs.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn to respect your employees.

A QUALITY COMPANY with QUALITY PRODUCTS

Quality Manager (Former Employee)

ProsCutting edge technology, stable, potential for company and career growth, opportunity to learn, spacious facility, and a management team with high performance expectations which ensures the continued growth of the company and development of their employees.

ConsCustom Control Concepts is not for the 9-5 employee, at least not during my time of employment. If you're not afraid to work hard and do your best than by all means seek them out as an employer.

Advice to Senior ManagementMaintain the high expectations but be cautious not to let your employees burn themselves out. Previous posters make it sound like the management team burns out their employees but I'm here to say that isn't the case.

Worked for Custom Control Concepts? Contribute to the Community!