Customer Centria

Be The First To
Add Photos

C R Vinay

good senior management

SAS Administrator (Former Employee) Mumbai (India)

Prosgreat environment tension free environment

Conssome people taking advantage of this taking hefty packages without working some people have brought there friends who are not worth they form there own groups and praise each other

Advice to Senior Managementneed to reduce the package of the senior people see that the new entrants are being given work

Worst Company Ever!

ProsWorst decision of my life that I chose to work here. There are no pros as such because they never intend to PAY their employees.

ConsThey haven't paid salaries to their employees. It's been due for an year for some of us.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey should have worked on the financials. With such a good client base, employees and global presence they were capable of doing lot more.

Worst Management and Over Confident

Account Manager (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

Prosbig brand client

ConsManagement is looking young girls in the company to impress the Taj group client .
    Over confidence management . A Shady place to work . They have opened Freemont Digital another unit in the Andheri to save the taxes and to fool candidates . Please before joining this company think twice .

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement needs to change , god can save this company

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Experience involved providing pre-sales product demonstrations to clients, along with designing campaigns using Unica.

Associate Solutions Consultant (Former Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsExperienced good growth opportunities while working with the firm, was able to receive good exposure at work, had the chance to be client by my second year at work.

ConsBig issues with payment of salary on time. The firm did not have a very promising future after a point.

Advice to Senior ManagementShould manage funds of the organization in a better way.

I had been working for more than a year

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsAnalytics team is immensely talented and result oriented.
    Good client list
    If modeling is your thing to learn then this is the best

ConsPending salaries upto 1 month
    Over paid employees

Advice to Senior ManagementNo advice is going to help this company

Poor

Developer (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsFlexibility and good team, which can (have been) used, but they missed.

Cons-No direction
    -Overpaid Employees especially at middle and upper level
    -Cant manage finance (hence pending salaries for months and years for Ex-employees)

Advice to Senior ManagementOnly God can save the company.

Begging and pleading for your own money is a routine feature

Consultant (Former Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsFlexibility. Thinking hard but unable to come up with a second one

ConsOver confidence in senior management

Advice to Senior ManagementPull up your socks. Recognize merit. Recognize sycophancy. Acknowledge the former. Ignore the latter.

Nothing can change until the senior management isn't thrown out

Executive (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsGood clients, you get to learn the hard way, you will see the worst here so you won't ever feel bad in future, glorious history etc

ConsSenior management especially the ceo of customer centria digital is the primary reason for its failure. An opportunitist can either make or break the company. So she's making money and getting the company broke.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe new partner should consider taking control of the things and with time look for a better senior level employees.

Dont pay taxes, salaries or pension funds

Associate Creative Director (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsTeaches one that IIM and IIT graduates are nothing extra ordinary. Learn to understand what desperate times mean for a company and CEO's. Friendly receptionist.

ConsHighest attrition rate imaginable. No salaries for 6 months. Tax evasion. Pending law suits by employees. All investors have withdrawn.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay taxes. Pay your employees. Know your business. Don't over promise. Be humble. Hope you realise how many lives you have destroyed.

Big mistake joining this company

ProsThere is no work. Systems and processes are missing. One can have a very easy time here, and can get away without doing anything!

ConsSalaries never come on time. People have not been paid for many months. Organisational decisions are not transparent. There is no communication with the employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementIn its current avatar, things are not working. Pls make drastic changes to avoid shutting down.

Worked for Customer Centria? Contribute to the Community!