Cutera

Cutera President, CEO, and Director Kevin P. Connors

Kevin P. Connors

Revolving Door

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Brisbane, CA

ProsCool building (reasonably) close to San Francisco, and some nice coworkers. Innovative products with great potential to help people with skin conditions, if the company can just put a plan together an stick with it for more than a week.

ConsConstant restructurings, random firings, promotions, demotions and turnover cause employees to be more focused on duck-and-cover (and blame) than actually doing anything productive. It's chaos.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop restructuring/reorganizing/firing. Work with the plan and structure you have right now. I'm sure it's fine, and at least as good as the plan/structure you'll come up with next week.

Be advised

AREA SALES MANAGER (Current Employee) Minneapolis, MN

ProsIndustry leading Technology and powerful devices

ConsPoor management, starting right from the top down

Sinking Ship

AREA SALES MANAGER (Current Employee) Minneapolis, MN

ProsGood expense account, some good products, some really good people.

ConsImmature management, high turnover, becoming the blackberrry of industry, poor marketing. They have in their employment policy the right to terminate without cause with 3 weeks pay and the managers often bring that up as a fear tactic.

Advice to Senior ManagementBullying is not a good motivator. Support, train and retain rather than belittle people. Have the maturity to see who is playing the game. Understand the nuances of different territories.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Aesthetic Sales Manager

Aesthetic Sales Manager (Former Employee) Brisbane, CA

ProsDecent aesthetic equipment with recognized brand name

ConsNo loyalty whatsoever. Senior management plays favoritism. Sales force is constantly made blame for very poor management decisions. Worst corporate culture in 18 years of medical sales. Beware and steer clear of this company.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn how to maintain the real talent in the company. Learn how to make intelligent business decisions and treat employees with respect.

churn and burn through employees

Marketing (Former Employee) Brisbane, CA

ProsFun products in aesthetics industry; close to San Francisco; some really nice people

ConsNo dedication to managers or employees; turnover, particularly in marketing and R&D; senior team works part-time; strategy on whim

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on profitability; Improve strategic decision making; treat people with respect

Worked for Cutera? Contribute to the Community!