Cwie

Updated Apr 28, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Ron Cadwell

Mom and pop store mentality. stepping stone job opportunities

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Tempe, AZ

ProsVery Laid back environment, opportunity to learn, Lunch provided in house

ConsUpper management hires people to make process and cultural changes.. but does accept the changes they are trying to incorporate. One person (Owner) making most of the biggest company decisions leads to cheap solutions, Staggered Pay Rates and unhappy employees. Benefits include no 401k matching, no pension, no retirement, No bonuses and decent medical.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay people what they deserve and people will not leave as often.

Constant Change and re-prioritization

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThere are many good people working there.

ConsTo many priority changes, shelving products after many months of work, lack of processes and not to many experienced managers

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide management training, create a clear business plan and communicate better to all employees

Hectic work day, new management

NOC Technician (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ

ProsCompany really takes care of it's employees with company paid insurance, free lunch and other perks. Company is growing and constantly hiring.

ConsStill enduring growing pains, and shortage of staffing. New Directory recently brought in and making some good changes after only 3 weeks on the job.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue making strides with departments and open communication. Raise compensation to stop high turnover rate.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Worked for two weeks, never got paid.

NOC Technician (Current Employee) Tempe, AZ

ProsVery enthusiastic employer who is very friendly and charming.

ConsWas promised pay for hours worked and as yet, never have been paid for any of it. I couldn't continue to afford to work for free, so I have taken a better job working for Network Solutions.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt would probably be a good idea to pay your employees.

Worked for Cwie? Contribute to the Community!