Cybex International

Cybex International Chairman and CEO John Aglialoro

John Aglialoro

Good learning experience

Electrical Engineering Co-Op (Former Employee) Medway, MA

Pros-Small electrical engineering team
    -Cool product
    -Interesting projects; as a co-op, I worked on designing a PCB, a large design project that a lot of interns don't get.

Cons-Location is not optimal
    -Not many social activities

Amazing internship experience.

Manufacturing Engineering Intern (Former Employee) Medway, MA

ProsGreat people, both in the office and on the production floor - very friendly and eager to help others succeed. Great products, plus free access to the showroom for use as an employee gym. I was assigned a really meaningful project, especially for an intern. My input was valued and I was treated as a real member of the team.

ConsDepartments are somewhat fragmented - interdepartmental communication is often lacking. There are, at times, apparent trust issues between departments and between supervisors and direct reports.

East coast Company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsHeritage, attention to detail, science based. Loyal

ConsEast coast mentality. unable to relate to west coast business. limited and dated products. poor shipping management.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to the bottom employees. Invest in marketing. Build a better team environment rather than groupie click's. Reduce the friendship promotions.

Worked for Cybex International? Contribute to the Community!